No announcement yet.

bodyshots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodyshots

how do you react to them, how much so they hurt you?

I normally scream really loud with pain and every1 looks at me in the gym, then i stagger out the ring and usually piss blood for a few days.

Am not sure how i react, I suppose i just take them. If i get hurt real bad in the body, i find it benificail to fight back straight away instead of going defensive, seems to take my mind off the pain. I used to go defensive and try to recover a bit, but the pain seemed to last longer when i did that.

Comment

Zigga beat me to it. I usually grunt, swear, shake my head, and then proceed to deliver a comeuppance.

Comment

I used to be involved in Muay Thai, so bodyshots were part of warmup, hehe. Shaking off a loose bodyshot isn't hard, just have to train yourself not to drop your elbows too much. Shrugging of a huge bodyshot isn't so easy. I usually try to back up or strafe and keep my hands up, take a few deep breaths and flex my lats a few times. Gets the sting out.

Comment

If I see the shot coming I try to tensen my stomach not sure if it does anything but it seems like it takes off some of the sting.

i love throwing bodyshots

Comment

Working...
          X