No announcement yet.

judge (Vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• judge (Vid)

a few mates have started boxing. training once a week for 2 hours. any opinions? we were all recently told by a visiting trainer that we wouldnt be out of place fightin amatuer. (this is australia and i imagine the standards are ****)

lol at the pose at 3:10. And I saw another too I think.

You guys are pretty good and would whoop alot of people here (not sure if thats saying much though). Props for posting the vid.

Comment

Not bad. Dedication and a good trainer, and most of you guys could learn to fight pretty good. You should have all started younger, though..

Comment

thanks fellas. wish we had have too. going to get ****in busy when i move to a bigger area next year. find a big gym etc.
        Last edited by mgkirkpatrick; 07-13-2006, 11:56 PM.

Comment

oi dont go talkin bad bout our australia :P where do you live, if its melbourne can you suggest a gym that accsepts 14 year olds, I found one near flinders st station but they "recommend" for me to be 16.

Great video by the way

Comment

im sorry im gonan be honest and not ksiss your ass..you guys suck

you pull your chin up and back straight up when someone throws a punch at you

if you did that in an amatuer fight you would get standing 8's

just being honest

work on keeping your chin tucked in and learn how to get hit

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le

just being honest

While what you're saying is true, they do al ot of other little things, that shows they have potential. Especially when you take into consideration that they're so green they haven't even been to a real gym with a real trainer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by speedoverpower0
                oi dont go talkin bad bout our australia :P where do you live, if its melbourne can you suggest a gym that accsepts 14 year olds, I found one near flinders st station but they "recommend" for me to be 16.

Great video by the way
                thanks mate. no i live up north and everyone and anyone is welcome there.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le

just being honest

thanks for the constructive bits. you really get a standing 8 for backing up? thats fingered. by learn how to get hit u mean?

Comment

means to take a punch as in, so when you get punched you take as little damage as possible and not leaving yourself open for upercuts and so on

Comment

Working...
                    X