No announcement yet.

Spitting blood.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitting blood.....

Had a few rounds of heavy sparring today. After we had finished I felt perfectly fine but after I stepped out of the ring I started to cough up and spit out blood. Never had this problem so violently before.

I remember taking a few hard body shots that probrably caused it, but is this serious? Has anyone had this problem before and do you think I should get it checked out?

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
    Had a few rounds of heavy sparring today. After we had finished I felt perfectly fine but after I stepped out of the ring I started to cough up and spit out blood. Never had this problem so violently before.

I remember taking a few hard body shots that probrably caused it, but is this serious? Has anyone had this problem before and do you think I should get it checked out?
    just to make sure, you should go to a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger

if this happens again ask your coatch or see a doctor , i spit bloos but it comes from my nose .

Comment

yea it happens to me too with blood from the nose when i hawk up mucus.. but if its from literally coughing up blood you really should get it checked out

Comment

You probably have a cut in your mouth. Or it might be in the nose and running back down the throat and you cough it up. If you are literally coughing up blood from your lungs, see a doctor pronto.

Comment

Working...
          X