No announcement yet.

Smokin Joe Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokin Joe Frazier

Check it out. Anyone who likes the past boxing generations would like this video. I'm not much of a fan of Frazier but still, awesome vid.

"I sign autographs, posters, this and that. It's nice. It means the people remember, and like what they remember. Mostly what they remember is me and Clay.

We were, I think, what is good about boxing----skill and passion, and the both of us tapping deep into ourselves for that extra effort. In that ring, we brought the best out of each other." - Joe Frazier

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    We were, I think, what is good about boxing----skill and passion, and the both of us tapping deep into ourselves for that extra effort. In that ring, we brought the best out of each other." - Joe Frazier[/INDENT]

LMAO.I bet this sad man actually spends all day reminiscing about those three fights.His career is that devoid of any other big fights that didn't involve him being bounced around the ring like a basketball.

Fighters who avoid others fighters simply because the avoided fighter could punch is not what's good about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
      LMAO.I bet this sad man actually spends all day reminiscing about those three fights.His career is that devoid of any other big fights that didn't involve him being bounced around the ring like a basketball.

Fighters who avoid others fighters simply because the avoided fighter could punch is not what's good about boxing.
      A message board warrior talking smack about one of the greatest and most respected fighters of all time, what a laugh!! Frazier is a legend in the boxing community. You get banned from a boxing website every two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        A message board warrior talking smack about one of the greatest and most respected fighters of all time, what a laugh!! Frazier is a legend in the boxing community. You get banned from a boxing website every two weeks.

Frazier is a legend based on one man,one fight and one trilogy.He lives this every day as if he were stuck in time.I'd rather have my self-respect than spend my entire life living as a delusional leech.

After the recent thread you made about Wladimir Klitschko,I don't think you're in any place to be referring to others as "message board warriors".

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
          Frazier is a legend based on one man,one fight and one trilogy.He lives this every day as if he were stuck in time.I'd rather have my self-respect than spend my entire life living as a delusional leech.

You're truly a sad little boy. Tsk, tsk, tsk! If you had any self respect you wouldn't be trolling and lying about fighters you don't like day in and day out.

After the recent thread you made about Wladimir Klitschko,I don't think you're in any place to be referring to others as "message board warriors".
          Really, why is that? Did I make up a lie? Better yet, were you able to answer my question? I'll ask it again. Has there ever been a ko artist as boring as Wlad? If so, who and why?

You won't answer, so you might as well run along to the good karma thread and beg for some more green. shame you can't get it on the merits of your posting, huh?

Comment

Working...
          X