No announcement yet.

double end bag installation help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double end bag installation help

#1 RULE: I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY, I AM STRAPPED FOR CASH AND THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW ITEMS I CAN EXERCISE AT HOME WITH.

SO NO WALL MOUNT AND NO GROUND MOUNT! THESE THINGS COST OVER 20$ FOR GROUND MOUNT AND 80$ FOR WALL MOUNT!!

i recently bought a everlast double end bag thing

comes w/ elastic cord (ties bottom), a normal rope (ties top), double end bag,
    2 anchors with s hooks

now right now i ghetto rigged it by tying the top to my pull up bar and squeezing the bottom of the elastic cord/bungee w/e you wanna call it under some weights...

this is extremely an eye sore and very ghetto rigged and i need help making it look professional =) i.e... use of the anchors

plan: 1) drill and attach anchor on the beams or w/ wooden platforms in my garage (top rope)
    2) drill into a heavy slab of brick and put the anchor on (bottom rope) < [reason for this is because i want to move it around when i park cars in the garage]

OMG CANT POST IMG/URL YET

this is probably something i will use, just make sure it's gonna be heavy enough.

i'm sure you all know what wooden floors and beams look like in your garage... and also waht a bolt looks like =P

NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM: WILL BOLTS THREAD INTO WOOD AND A SLAB OF BRICK/CONCRETE??? i wonder how bolts will thread in... i mean i'll be drilling holes with a power drill into these things..

it's causing me a headache thinking about this because how can i possible thread bolts into slab of brick/concrete and wood...

help please =) i gotta

you can also try a spare tire though it might get in your way stepping around it though. I think you would need a pretty big brick but i think that should work

Comment

Working...
    X