Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that thinks EA is failing on Fight Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that thinks EA is failing on Fight Night?

I admit, I haven't played the demo, I have seen assloads of in-game demos, and it doesn't seem like it will match up with the UFC game. breaks my ****ing heart. who remembers Knockout Kings 2001? that **** made for some technical and exciting matches. I was at a party, everyone was getting ****ed up and clowning,but once they started noticing the match my buddy and I were having, they all huddled around the TV and paused to watch the back and forth tactical (and brutal) fight. It went all 12 rounds, we both scored the same amount of knockdowns, and neither of us knew who won the match after the end of the last round. that **** just ain't happening with this game.

In my own personal opinion it doesn't even match up to fight night round 3. Fight Night Round 3 offers custom controls. And for a game they want us to pay 60 bucks for with forced controls and no custom controls? Terrible!

Comment

This game will be gold.

I like the new controls. It should be more responsive in the final build.

Can't wait!

Comment

KO kings 2001 was a beast! Had a hell of a roster.

Comment

yesssss this game will be the ****
          every fighter has diff style from punches to the way they bob and weave
          just wait till the game to come out
          theres no invisible wall infront of u like fight night round 3 no repetitive punches / k.oz

its too much too type lol i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
            I admit, I haven't played the demo, I have seen assloads of in-game demos, and it doesn't seem like it will match up with the UFC game. breaks my ****ing heart. who remembers Knockout Kings 2001? that **** made for some technical and exciting matches. I was at a party, everyone was getting ****ed up and clowning,but once they started noticing the match my buddy and I were having, they all huddled around the TV and paused to watch the back and forth tactical (and brutal) fight. It went all 12 rounds, we both scored the same amount of knockdowns, and neither of us knew who won the match after the end of the last round. that **** just ain't happening with this game.
            how can you say that when when 90% of people who are playing the ufc game are saying the UFC game is dog **** !
            And you haven't even played the FNR4 yet !
            It wont be hard for FNR4 to be better than the UFC game will it ?? in the ufc game theres absolute no upper body movement or fighting on the back foot ,!
            Theres no rhythm to the ufc game ...its just who can mash the buttons the fastest wins !
            God even FNR3 had upperbody movement !
            Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 05-27-2009, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I don't like the demo. It seems very arcadey, and the movement isn't as good as FNR3 either. I just don't like the feel of it to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by achllles View Post
                in my own personal opinion it doesn't even match up to fight night round 3. Fight night round 3 offers custom controls. And for a game they want us to pay 60 bucks for with forced controls and no custom controls? Terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                  Knockout Kings 2001 was the ****.

I loved that game.

I ordered a PS1 version off eBay for a dollar or two, but it didn't work.

FNR4 is pretty tight too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unique View Post
                    Knockout Kings 2001 was the ****.
                    I ordered a PS1 version off eBay for a dollar or two, but it didn't work.
                    What a ****! Did you give him bad rep and threaten to kill his mother?

Comment

Working...
                    X