No announcement yet.

Concerning DA1JACKASS DA1CATAS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning DA1JACKASS DA1CATAS

I remember not so long ago reading DA1JACKASS's boasts after winning his Florida state belt. His boasts of never being beaten and going to 25-0. His boasting of apparently training harder than anyone else on this site. His production of some dumbass video thanking all the "haters" on boxingscene for making him win the belt.

Well guess what? N*gga lost!!! And then he had the audacity to make sure he didn't post the result in the training forum where he usually boasts how great he is and how hard he trains. Somehow he managed to conviniently post it in the non stop boxing forum.

Losing doen't make DA1JACKASS a fool, but his recent cockiness and big nappy headed boasts in the training forum is what makes him look foolish.

Eat humble pie n*gga! Hope it tastes good!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=153806

would you get in the ring with him?

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticMania View Post
      I remember not so long ago reading DA1JACKASS's boasts after winning his Florida state belt. His boasts of never being beaten and going to 25-0. His boasting of apparently training harder than anyone else on this site. His production of some dumbass video thanking all the "haters" on boxingscene for making him win the belt.

Well guess what? N*gga lost!!! And then he had the audacity to make sure he didn't post the result in the training forum where he usually boasts how great he is and how hard he trains. Somehow he managed to conviniently post it in the non stop boxing forum.

Losing doen't make DA1JACKASS a fool, but his recent cockiness and big nappy headed boasts in the training forum is what makes him look foolish.

That's pretty messed up. He works hard and gets into the ring. I have respect for that. So what if he lost. Everybody loses sometime. The important

Comment

you had to see what he was saying, he was calling other people out for have records of 14-4, when he had 5-0 and was saying he would never lose! saying hes be ashamed because he lost 4 times etc. go back and read it.

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticMania View Post

so you can post this on your regular account and have to make an alt to hide who you are?
          And who is the coward?

Da1catas is pretty cocky from what I have read and maybe after this loss he will be more humble.

Comment

It's nearly always personally satisfying to see the cocky guy get knocked off their high-horse (Hamed comes to mind) but remember to keep your focus on what's important. Kicking a guy while he's down, in this case the loser who is no longer unbeaten, isn't good for boxing as a whole. As someone who has experienced a close loss when I felt I had things in hand I know all too well how he is feeling. Though I was not taunting people who had previously lost, that did little to erase the hurt. All that to say you can believe that the loser is feeling humbled just as much internally as you are feeling relieved and justified externally. Now is your chance to act like a winner and not gloat over someone else's defeat, this is one of the most important things for the health of boxing as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
              He works hard and gets into the ring.
              But does he, though? This is the part of it that people are starting to doubt, and with good cause.

Comment

I had mad respect for him until he suddenly turned cocky and full of it. No one can doubt he did well to win his belt, but don't start calling people out over decent AM records of 14-4. He was 5-0 at the time, and then started running his mouth. If you run your mouth like that on an internet forum then be prepared to get it back when you lose, then conviniently post the loss in a different forum to one you always boast in!

I hope he'll be more humble from now on!

Comment

People wouldn't be coming down so hard on him if all he did was train hard and had a burning passion for having an undefeated record . Im sure most people would have respect for that.

Its the fact that he dismissed, disrespected and belittled other peoples talents and achievments on top of it. He deserves all the flaming he gets to be honest.

I imagine this is what would happen to Takamura Mamoru if he actually lost a fight in the Hajime no Ippo anime lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X