Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Aims to Go Through Hrgovic Like 'a Hot Knife Through Butter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Aims to Go Through Hrgovic Like 'a Hot Knife Through Butter'

Daniel Dubois' entire life has been geared towards becoming the heavyweight champion of the world. Still, despite the tens of thousands of hours he has spent working on his craft and the highlight reel of spectacular knockouts he has compiled since he turned professional as an 18-year-old prodigy, Dubois' boxing life is currently defined by two, split-second decisions. Back in 2020, the pain of a badly damaged eye socket became too much for Dubois to bear and he elected to take a knee during the 10th round of his fight with Joe Joyce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good matchup, both guys have momentum going into this fight and the winner should go to bigger and better things.

Comment

I think Dubious silences his critics and stops the robotic Hrgovic.

Comment

I want Dubois to win but I think Hrgovic will win. The Zhang fight shows Hrgovic can deal with size and power (more power than Dubois!) and what else does Dubois have to offer?

His boxing is not outstanding. It's just good enough. And he doesn't seem to have a great chin either

Dubois is right about sparring though - Gorman was saying how he trashed Dubois in sparring and then had his career ended by Dubois

Comment

Hrgovic by a KO.

Comment

If Zhang could not stop him, DDD sure is not. Hrgovic by KO in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
              If Zhang could not stop him, DDD sure is not. Hrgovic by KO in 3.
              Hrgovic stops him but not that early.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                I want Dubois to win but I think Hrgovic will win. The Zhang fight shows Hrgovic can deal with size and power (more power than Dubois!) and what else does Dubois have to offer?

His boxing is not outstanding. It's just good enough. And he doesn't seem to have a great chin either

Dubois is right about sparring though - Gorman was saying how he trashed Dubois in sparring and then had his career ended by Dubois
                DDD doesn't have the chin and heart or boxing skills to beat Hrgovic. BTW, it's DDD who brought up their sparring in the past. It's kind of sign of insecurity on DDD's part. He either quit or gets knocked out.
                blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

"Put the knife away, and shut your mouth."
                  baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post

Hrgovic stops him but not that early.
                    ZZ would’ve stopped him if his conditioning was a slight better that night.

DDD beats Hrgovic in late TKO or UD in a brutal tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X