No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron and Matchroom Part Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron and Matchroom Part Ways

It has been confirmed that former undisputed super lightweight champion, Chantelle Cameron, and Matchroom Boxing have parted ways.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who else she gonna fight silly girl

Comment

She really had issues with the blatant favouritism, can’t says I blame her on that issue. It is positively blunt with that promotion

Comment

Chantelle knows Eddie will bribe the judges against her, she was also getting lowballed by Eddie after their relationship deteriorated in the aftermath of last fight's robbery. I think Boxxer will give her better paydays an fairer chance, Eddie can co-promote if he wants the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
          Chantelle knows Eddie will bribe the judges against her, she was also getting lowballed by Eddie after their relationship deteriorated in the aftermath of last fight's robbery. I think Boxxer will give her better paydays an fairer chance, Eddie can co-promote if he wants the rematch.
          This is total nonsense. She won the first fight against Katie in Ireland! Katie is Eddie's girl but if he bribed the judges she never would've gotten a points decision. It's kind of ironic how your username starts with the word fact but your comments directly contradict the facts of the first fight. In the second fight she just got outboxed by Katie and I was going for Chantelle so don't try to say that I'm a bias Taylor supporter.

Comment

eddie got her the biggest paydays of her life & both of her big fights with taylor ended in the correct decisions, moany biaatch

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              eddie got her the biggest paydays of her life & both of her big fights with taylor ended in the correct decisions, moany biaatch
              The second fight did not end in the correct decision. Taylor got dropped clean and it was incorrectly ruled a slip. If that knockdown were scored, Cameron retains.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

The second fight did not end in the correct decision. Taylor got dropped clean and it was incorrectly ruled a slip. If that knockdown were scored, Cameron retains.
                well cameron said afterwards that she lost the fight

Comment

Working...
                X