No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'I Don't Think Canelo Deserves Those Dates'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'I Don't Think Canelo Deserves Those Dates'

LAS VEGAS - For the better part of two decades, three men have served as main-event fixtures on boxing's highest-profile Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Independence Day weekend fight cards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I don’t need to prove anything to anybody,” Alvarez said. “I just need to prove to myself that I’m the best.”

Hard disagree.
    mgame mgame El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Benevides became Canelo wbc mandatory AFTER he beat Andrade. last year, not 3 years ago.
      TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
        Benevides became Canelo wbc mandatory AFTER he beat Andrade. last year, not 3 years ago.
        nah, it's been 3 years now and it's been about 2.5 yrs now that the other David (Morrell) has been mandatory, but who is counting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Clenelo doesn't have the nuts to fight a threat. Move on already
          Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Jose if Munguia is not a threat, why was your son negotiating to fight him. You are hurt to the Kulo that your son and you have a big mouth and will never get a shot for disrespecting your king Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
              He won his final eliminator 3 years ago beating Ellis. The wbc and the fat fcuk Sulaiman kept putting up more eliminators after that. They knew they needed to protect Ginger. Hell, they were more than likely in cahoots. Cowards
              Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

I just wish David Benavidez the best of luck @ 175! Same goes for David Morrell Jr.! Now stop talking about Canelo! He don't want smoke, so it is what it is! Go be great on your own! Boots Ennis, take notes!
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

The writer sounds like a canelo hater and benavidez fanboy

Comment

I remember that fondly, the first De La Hoya-Chavez fight. Oscar was brilliant that night.

He was great in the rematch too, but definitely took a bit of punishment in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X