British heavyweight Dillian Whyte is now applying pressure on Kubrat Pulev to reach an agreement for a proposed IBF final eliminator.
The purse bid is scheduled to take place on Thursday, with Whyte set to return on July 28 at the O2 Arena in London.
The winner would become the mandatory challenger to IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO world champion Anthony Joshua.
Last week, Pulev came out on social media and made it known that nobody had even spoken to him about the idea of fighting Whyte.
But, he also said he was very interested in facing Whyte under the right terms. He feels Whyte is stylistically made for him.
Pulev was scheduled to fight Joshua last October, but withdrew with a shoulder injury. He was replaced by Carlos Takam, who Joshua stopped in ten rounds.
"Pulev doesn't want to fight. He gets in these positions to fight mandatories, or gets in these eliminators and doesn't want to fight," Whyte told Sky Sports.
"I think he was hoping that, I said I was going to go for (Luis) Ortiz, and then he could fight (Alexander) Dimitrenko, which was the next one down."
Whyte believes the Bulgarian contender is comply wasting their time when a deal is right there for the making.
In a few days, everything will become clear on what happens.
"He's just wasting time, it's a straightforward fight, the winner gets a crack at the big apple. I'm up for the fight, he says he's up for the fight. He said I'm the perfect opponent for him. Well for some reason, him and [promoter] Kalle (Sauerland) are taking long. I hate heavyweight boxing. It's full of cowards," Whyte said.
"Well the purse bid is this Thursday, so regardless either way, we'll find out in the next couple of days what's going on, or whether Pulev is man enough to take the fight or not.