Lose Weight on Hips and Thighs: A Quest for Slimmer Hips and Thighs!
Losing weight on hips and thighs has always been a dream. And yes, dreams come true! It is usually difficult to lose weight from thighs and hips as compared to abdomen. Though different methods work for different people because of their individual mechanism but there is a more generic solution to it.
Here are some valuable tips which can make your thighs and hips slimmer!
1) Two spoons of triphala every night detoxify the body. Ginger water boosts liver function which further helps in fat breakdown. Tulsi water helps in a great way.
2) Exercises simply does it for you. A regular visit to gym and exercising in the right way for right muscles can help you make your body firm and tight. Aerobic exercises is another smart option.
Tip: Walking briskly is considered to be the best exercise for losing weight on hips and thighs. If it gets difficult for you to go outdoors for walking or pollution stops you from going out for walk, treadmill is THE BEST option for you. Know more about Treadmills here.
3) Diet pills don't help in a long run. They, in no way, cut down your calorie intake which is must for lean hips and thighs.
Tip: Keep date with Gym and have a recommended, balanced diet.
4) Keep patience. Its a lot harder to get rid of the stubborn fat at hips and thighs as compared to fat at the upper part of the body.
Tip: Keep inspiring yourself through reading and educate yourself with right knowledge.
5) Last but not the least, a well organized, recommended weight loss program is a must. As been mentioned, improper diet leads to weight gain especially at thighs and hips, so what better than a personal diet expert for you to cater to your individual needs and goals.
Appetite not full?? Look out for more tips on shedding off that extra weight from hips and thighs at http://www.weightloss-health.com/slim_thighs_hips.htm
About the Author
Jasdeep: for http://weightloss-health.com/ your complete and most comprehensive family guide on Health.
Also get free tips and tricks on weight loss and a chance to go through other informative articles targetting various weight loss issues at Weight Loss Programs and Tips Article Directory
If you wish to reproduce the above article you are welcome to do so, provided the article is reproduced in its entirety, including this resource box and LIVE link to our website.
Gastric Bypass Surgery Alternative
I am considering Gastric bypass surgery because I am overweight, in fact I am a least 100 pounds over my ideal weight making me obese. I have tried the Atkins diet and had some success but I gained the weight right back in just over a month.
The Big FAT Lie
Over two thirds of Americans are over weight, and half of them are considered obese. Most of the remaining third of Americans are concerned about becoming overweight! While we are obsessed with avoiding food that is high in fat, America has the dubious distinction of its population having the highest percentage of overweight people of any nation in the world! England is number two!One of the most common and harmful misunderstandings is the misinformation (lie) that we are fat because we eat too much fat.
Who Else Wants To Lose Weight? Stop Dieting!
From personal experience I have myself like all of you at one time or another tried dieting. I have lost weight on some plansbut in the long run was not able to sustain it.
How To Lose Weight Without Having To Starve Yourself
I am somebody who has had an ongoing battle with my weight for most of my life. I have to be very careful what I eat as I seem to gain weight very easily.
The Mental Game Of Weight Loss
Many of us have tried losing weight in the past only to have it all find it's way back to us and then we notice it brought a few friends along.Then there's nothing left to do but feel frustrated, and suffer with our weight problem for another several months or years until we get sick and tired again of bering sick and tired and try once again to lose that unsightly weight.
Remembering The Titanic: Top Ten Weight Loss Mistakes Others Make But We Can Avoid
Patrick Henry once said, "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I have no way of judging the future but by the past.