Slim Hips and Thighs: Tips to Lose Weight from Hips and Thighs!
Losing weight on hips and thighs has always been a dream. And yes, dreams come true! It is usually difficult to lose weight from thighs and hips as compared to abdomen. Though different methods work for different people because of their individual mechanism but there is a more generic solution to it.
Here are some valuable tips which can make your thighs and hips slimmer!
1) Manage your dieting habits. The major cause for heavy bottoms is unbalanced diet, a diet high in fats. Butter, cheese, milk and curd..all contribute to the stubborn fats on hips and thighs.
Tip : Switch to olive oil and vegetable oil. They are more healthy. Avoid too much oil in pulses.
2) Increase the intake of fruits in your body. Fruits improve the digestive system of the body by increasing the amount of fibre content in the diet.
Tip : Have low glycemic index (low sugar) fruits instead of desserts or sweet-dishes after dinner.
3) One other effective way to lose weight on hips and thighs is LOW CARB DIETS. Some people gain weight, especially on hips and thighs because of high carbs diet.
Tip : Avoid high carbs food like rice, pasta, bread and potatoes.
4) Non-vegetarians can eat fish up to 4 times a week. Fish is considered to be good for cholesterol. Also, having chicken and meat twice a week doesn't harm you in anyway. It indeed is helpful to achieve your goal.
Tip : Say no to red-meat. Try avoiding it!
5) Vegetables can be handy to shed of the extra weight.
Tip : Take vegetables in the raw form as salads.
Appetite not full?? Look out for more tips on shedding off that extra weight from hips and thighs at http://www.weightloss-health.com/slim_thighs_hips.htm
About the Author
Jasdeep: for http://weightloss-health.com/ your complete and most comprehensive family guide on Health.
Also get free tips and tricks on weight loss and a chance to go through other informative articles targetting various weight loss issues at Weight Loss Programs and Tips Article Directory
If you wish to reproduce the above article you are welcome to do so, provided the article is reproduced in its entirety, including this resource box and LIVE link to our website.
Low Carb Diets - The South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Zone Diet, and More
The low carb diet craze has become extremely popular amongst dieters. From diet books, free low carb diet plans, online dieting sites, and thousands of low carb recipes, low carb diets have produced favorable results for millions of overweight people.
7 Part Plan To Beating Childhood Obesity
Everyone from politicians to parents is talking about fighting the war against childhood flab. It is odd that in a relatively wealthy countries such as the US and Australia improving children's health, weight and fitness should be a problem but it appears to be a sticking point with many.
Diet Sodas & Losing Weight: Is Diet Coke Good Or Dangerous For Healthy Weight Loss?
Zero Calorie Diet Sodas: Good Or Bad For Weight Loss?Calorie-free diet sodas, like Diet Coke?, Diet Pepsi? or Diet-7 Up? seem very good for weight loss or maintenance, compared to their sugar-saturated counterparts. For example, just a cup of orange juice contains a whopping 110 calories.
Controlling Your Hunger And Losing Weight Using Meal Replacement Powders And Bars
The market is flooded with weight loss supplements that make weight loss look like an easy thing. You see a perfect bodied young man or woman giving credit to this pill or that pill.