Dieting? You Must Reset Your Weight-o-stat
You need to reset your weight-o-stat. No matter how much you exercise and diet, if you don't reset your weight-o-stat, you will often go back to your pre-set weight. It is like your home. If the thermostat is set on 72 and you open a window, the temperature might change for a bit, but the thermostat will kick in and bring the temperature back to normal. Until you change the setting it will be 72 in the house. Until you change the setting of your weight-o-stat, you will not be slim.
The idea behind resetting this weight-o-stat is really simple. What you focus on you will get. So all you do is set up systems to reinforce your focus and the brain will automatically change its setting. Your conscious mind is only about 2% of your power. Your non-conscious mind (and I call it non-conscious vs. sub conscious) is the other 98% of your power. Your non-conscious mind only does what it is programmed to do. And it gets programmed by what you focus on.
Action Steps: There are some proven ways to help insure your brain is programmed the way you want instead of how it haphazardly turned out. You do not have to do all of them, but you must do some of them. And you can do all of them if you wish. It only speeds up the results. I will be sharing a little more about these in future emails.
1. Shifting want and desire to "now"
These two things you must do with whatever you choose to do from above.
You might be thinking, I thought this was going to be all about dieting, exercise and food? If being thin and healthy were about dieting and food, wouldn't we all be thin? It is more than just what you do or just another diet, as you are starting to see.
Want and desire as most people think of them are NOT beneficial to being slim, sexy, slender and healthy. (or anything else you "want" for that matter) This idea and article are covered in my free e-course, on Dieting and Eating Healthy. Go to http://www.bazuji.com/ecourse to sign up for the free e-course. Do you want to be Sexy, Slim, Slender and Healthy for Life. Dr. Jamie wants to help give you this with his "non-diet." He is also giving you dozens of valuable free gifts to "ethically bribe" you into helping him make his new book, "The Ultimate Non-Diet" a #1 best seller. For details go to: http://www.TheUltimateNonDiet.com/free
I Lost the Weight So Why Am I So Miserable?
I was overweight at my age. It's not a pretty sight, but it's also not the center of my universe, either.
Hoodia Diet Pills - Tremendous Product and Excellent Fraud!
When it comes to the matter of weight loss, peoples always prefer tricky methods. Peoples don't want to learn "Diet Basics"; they don't want to follow healthy food habit; they hate to exercise.
WLS Patients Report Frequent Dizziness: What Causes It?
Many gastric bypass patients report frequent spells of dizziness. In general they are using the word dizzy to describe everything from feeling faint or lightheaded to feeling weak or unsteady.
Weight Loss: N Y Millionaire Weight Loss "Secret" Revealed
It is a fact that about 70% Americans are overweight. There may be genetic, social and psychological factors involved in this problem.
The College Student's Guide for EASY WEIGHT LOSS!
Weight loss is a hot topic among college students today, especially considering the fact that most college freshmen gain half a pound every week! Since the schedule of college students is almost always hectic, weight loss efforts are not a priority. With so little extra time it is impractical to join the latest diet fad or commit to sweating in the gym for hours at a time.
Dont Just Melt Fat Off - Burn It Off With A Blow Torch!