Fourteen Reasons Why Dieting Is Bad For Your Health
1. The lower the calories eaten per day, the harder it is for you to get your daily requirements of proteins and vitamins.
2. Dieting makes your body believe it is starving so it starts to save fat, as this is its best way to store energy.
3. Losing weight means digesting your own body tissues instead of food and unfortunately, dieting does not tell your body what parts it needs to digest or which parts to save.
4. Severe dieting causes muscle loss and if you are unlucky the loss may be from your heart with severe consequences.
5. Dieting will make you difficult to live with and your family may want to kill you.
6. Dieting changes your body chemistry and one effect may be bad breath.
7. If you're a smoker you may smoke even more to dull the hunger pangs.
8. Binge eating, generally with very unsuitable foods often follows dieting.
9. Dieting makes you food obsessed.
10. Breaking a diet often results in guilt, poor self esteem and despair often followed by comfort eating.
11. Dieting emphasises food as a reward or compensation - so called 'comfort eating' where food is used to cheer us up or because it's raining we are somehow entitled to eat lots of sweets or cakes.
12. Dieting lowers the base metabolic rate which means you can live on less food, so when you return to your normal food intake which was already too high, you put on weight even faster than before and will probably end up heavier than before the diet.
13. Dieting does nothing to teach you to eat healthily. Healthy eating does not mean going hungry.
14. Dieting often causes constipation and this concentrates toxins and carcinogens within the bowels and they are present for a longer period. Fruit and vegetables have a positively beneficial effect on the smooth running of your digestive system.
Attention! Read This Before Wasting Hundreds, Possibly Thousands On Expensive Online Fitness Programmes, "Wonder-Cures", Fad Diets Or Potentially Dangerous Low-Carb Experiments...
Lose Weight And Get Healthy; Can Laughter Be A Cure For Obesity?
Once there were these two Nuns and they..
Gastric Bypass Surgery - A Mortality Rate to Be Scared Of?
Success stories on the gastric bypass are everywhere, but how about the fatalities from the procedure? Barely mentioned in the magazines and newspapers, there is a serious risk carried by the gastric bypass and that risk is a 1 in 50 chance of you dieing within 1 month of the surgery - that certainly puts the frights up me. The study by Washington University is shocking to say the least.
How To Get Rid Of Your Belly Fat Or Pooch
The best way you can get rid of your pop belly or pooch is not by doing a certain AB exercise or by using the latest AB gadget---its through Proper diet and exercise.Sit-ups, crunches, AB lounges, & other AB gadgets all play a very small part in getting rid of your pop belly or pooch.
Calcium - The Key To Quick Weight Loss
Are you dieting your way to bone loss?Are you aware that the diet you follow may be depleting your bones of essential nutrients and increasing your chances of developing osteoporosis? Popular diets may promise quick weight loss, but calcium and other important nutrients are often missing from the menu, which can lead to bone loss.And women who consistently limit what they eat to avoid gaining weight may undermine the health of their bones, according to a study by ARS researchers in California.
Fat Lady in a Thin Body: WLS Patients Feel Like Imposters
Every weight loss surgery patient I've met said they at sometime during the weight loss experience felt like a fraud. A fraud is someone who pretends to be what they are not, an imposter.
How To Find Your Ideal Body Weight
A calorie is the unit used to measure the energy value of food and the energy used by the body to maintain normal functions. When the calories from food intake equal the calories of energy the body uses, weight remains constant.
Turn Your Body into a 24hr Fat Burning Furnace and Still Build Muscle!
Is this even possible?Well hold on to your seat because you are about to learn a whole new way of doing cardio and burning fat that will turn your body into a fat burning machine and still pack on the muscle.I have been working on natural bodybuilding for the last 3 years, and it has taken me 2 and a half years to realize I was going about it completely the wrong way.