Ricky Hatton's wait to return to the ring is almost over as the countdown continues to his fight against Vyacheslav Senchenko on Saturday.
The former world champion, whose last bout was in May 2009, enjoyed huge support from the home crowd at the weigh-in on Friday ahead of the fight in Manchester.
Hatton, 34, announced in September he was coming out of retirement and was overwhelmed by the support he has received in the lead up to the fight.
"What can I say, you've done it again for me. Absolutely brilliant, I thought the fight was tomorrow, I can't believe you've all turned out just for the weigh-in again," he told fans after his weigh-in with Senchenko.
"You've always been there for me, the support, the people who hold out for the tickets, the people who have supported me through the last three years since I've been away. Well I'm back now and I won't let you down Saturday, you watch."
Ukrainian Senchenko lost his WBA welterweight title to Paulie Malignaggi earlier this year and the American was at the weigh-in to celebrate Hatton's return and raise the possibility of a bout of their own next year.
"It's good to see Ricky back, it's good to see the band again and it's good to hear the chants and the crowd sing: 'There's only one Ricky Hatton'," he said.
"I'm glad I'm here tonight so hopefully we can get it on this spring."