By Ludo Saenz
Stanislav Kashtanov (33-1, 19 KOs) will be facing undefeated Dominican contender, Felix Valera (12-0 12 KOs), for the interim light heavyweight world title of the World Boxing Association (WBA ), this Sunday, in a special attraction of the function to be held at the Ballroom of the Hotel Rixos, under the "Motorcycle Show" which is being developed this weekend in Sevastopol, Crimea, Russia.
On the same evening, former WBA interim-world middleweight champ, Russia's Dmitry Chudinov, will be facing the Serbian contender Geard Ajetovic.
Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. was present to support the show and he even weighed in for good measure.
The fights are promoted by Vladimir Hrunov and will be broadcast on Russia 2.
The official weighing ceremony was overseen by the director of WBA Europe, Bulgarian Mariana Borissova. All of the fighters made weight without problems.
In another very competitive bout, undefeated Ramal Amanov (8-0 and 0 KOs), will face Dominican contender Ranses Payano (19-1 and 8 KOs) for the vacant International Super Lightweight belt of the WBA.
In other bouts, light heavyweight Dilmurod Satybaldiev (8-1) will face Dmitry Sukhotsky (22-3) in a matchup agreed to over twelve. Middleweight Magomed Madiev (1-0) will face Artem Merzlikin (5-1-1) in a 4-round bout. Nikolay Buzolin (1-0) will face Diego Garduño in a six round bout.
Also present to support his brother Dmitry, is WBA champion Fedor Chudinov.
1. Stanislav Kashtanov (Russia, 33-1, 19 KOs) 78,5 kg / 173 lbs vs. Felix Valera (Dominican Republic, 12-0, 12 KOs) 79,1 / 174,4 - for the WBA interim light heavyweight title
2. Dmitry Chudinov (Russia, 14-1-2, 9 KOs) 72,3 / 159,4 vs. Geard Ajetovic (Serbia, 26-12-1, 12 KOs) 72,4 / 159,6
3. Dilmurod Satybaldiev (Russia, 8-1, 2 KOs) 75,5 / 166,4 vs. Dmitry Sukhotskiy (Russia, 22-3, 16 KOs) 76,1 / 167,8 - for the WBA Continental super middleweight title
4. Ramal Amanov (Azerbaijan, 8-0) 63,4 / 139,8 vs. Ranses Payano 63,3 / 139,5 (Dominican Republic, 19-1, 8 KOs) - for a vacant WBA International light welterweight title
5. Nikolay Buzolin (Russia, 1-0-1) 63, 1 / 139,1 vs. Ilya Reutskiy (Belarus, 6-4-1, 3 KOs) 63,4 / 139,8
6. Magomed Madiev (Russia, 1-0, 1 KO) 54,2 / 119,5 vs. Artem Merzlikin (Russia, 5-1-1, 3 KOs) 54,3 / 119,7