Manny Pacquiao is already on the road to recovery after suffering an eye injury during last weekend's unanimous decision win over Adrien Broner.
During the fight, he sustained a minor scratched cornea, and the Filipino ring icon is already on the mend.
In fact, the 40-year-old fighter had already shed his eye patch and was feeling fit enough to attend Monday night's NBA game between the reigning champion Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center.
But the eye injury -- possibly caused by loose tape on Broner's gloves -- wasn't the only bad news for Pacquiao in an otherwise productive weekend.
A Los Angeles home owned by Pacquiao was burgled while he was in Las Vegas, sources said, but it wasn't immediately clear what was taken.
Pacquiao, who improved to 61-7 with two drawn and 39 knockouts after his win over Broner, has indicated that he will continue to fight even though he has obligations as a Philippines senator.
"I will ask my promoters who's next and we will announce that in proper time," promised Pacquiao, who said he would be more than willing to climb into the ring again with Floyd Mayweather in a bid to avenge his 2015 loss to the undefeated Mayweather which became the richest one-day sporting event in history.
"Tell him to come back to the ring and we will fight," Pacquiao said.
Mayweather was ringside on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and watched Pacquiao's win over Broner.
Afterwards, he refused to comment on the potential scenario of a fight with Pacquiao - but his company CEO, Leonard Ellerbe, said Mayweather is not looking to return to the ring.
"I only want to continue to fight the best. If Floyd [Mayweather] can no longer fight at my level, then of course he should stay retired," Pacquiao said.