WBO, IBF, IB, WBA heavyweight Anthony Joshua is not even thinking about the possibility of a rematch with Dillian Whyte.
Joshua is scheduled to make a voluntary defense against Andy Ruiz on June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
The fight against Ruiz will be the United States debut for Joshua.
Dillian Whyte is hunting for a rematch of his 2015 grudge match with Joshua.
Back then, when both were unbeaten prospects, Whyte rocked Joshua early on, but he was eventually broken down and stopped in the seventh round.
Provided he defeats Ruiz, Joshua is only going to be focused on a unification with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
He says Whyte blew his chance when he rejected an offer to fight last month.
"I'm not looking at Dillian anymore, I'm looking at Wilder, because he's got the belt," Joshua told Sky Sports. "Ruiz Jr? Provided I get past him, Wilder, that's my main objective. Simple as that.
"Dillian Whyte had his opportunity to fight me April 13. Dillian had a chance to fight for the titles, he felt it was a low-ball offer, he wants to build his value and compete against Rivas. It's a tough fight, it's a very tough fight, but providing Dillian comes through, it [accelerates] him onto the next stage of where he's trying to get to and that's becoming heavyweight champion of the world."
Whyte is back in the ring on July 20, when he faces Oscar Rivas. Promoter Eddie Hearn is pushing to make that fight a WBC final eliminator.
Wilder was in action last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, where he scored a brutal first round knockout of mandatory challenger Dominic Breazeale.
Based on some of the recent interviews with Wilder and his handlers, the fight with Joshua may not happen until some point in 2020.