Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, indicates that his boxer will be looking to do a lot more damage than he did in his last ring outing.
Back in December in Saudi Arabia, Joshua won a twelve round unanimous decision over Andy Ruiz in their rematch.
In the first fight, in June of last year, Ruiz dropped Joshua four times and stopped him in the seventh round.
While Joshua controlled the entire twelve rounds of the rematch, there was a lot of criticism because he kept his distance and simply boxed for the entire contest. Ruiz, overweight and under-trained for the rematch, was flat-footed all night and couldn't put his punches together.
Joshua is looking to get back to his knockout ways, when he makes a mandatory defense against Kubrat Pulev, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on June 20.
"You will see one of the best AJ performances - the shackles are off from the Ruiz Jr 2 fight in terms of being disciplined and following a game-plan," Hearn told Sky Sports.
"He can be more destructive in a better stand-up fight. The mind-set is the same and has been the same since day one, with a couple of tweaks. The Ruiz Jr defeat taught him not to be influenced by outside noise. Stay focused, look after yourself, be selfish. He gave time to everybody but this is an unforgiving sport and you've got to look after No 1. He did that for the Ruiz Jr rematch and he will do it again.
"The Pulev fight is the focus. He has said: 'You make plans, for me it's only about Pulev'. I sent him [Pulev's promoter] Bob Arum's interview where he said 'there will be no AJ after June 20 when Pulev knocks him out'. I did that to spark the flames in AJ. We need that. You've got to be up for this. Against Ruiz Jr the first time, maybe one of the problems was that the spark wasn't there. If you take your eye off the ball you will get beaten. With what's ahead, we can't afford to lose. He's doing everything to put an unbelievable performance together on June 20."