No announcement yet.

help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

my MT school has shut down and i will have no MT for at least 1 year. i want to be state champ but no training for a year is going to mess that right up. what are some thing i should be doing to keep at least some of my skills up.

Look for another school, if you cant find one for some reason, then I would recommend keep doing the same excercises and drills that you have picked up with that one, and find a partner, if you have someone to push you the results will be much better.

Comment

yeah i live in a tiny with town with almost no people, my friends are always keen to box so i guess that will help a little but they dont know how to kick knee etc, there is one other school that only trains 2 hours a week but i guess it will do for now.

Comment

Do what you can, also, you are what 16, 17? When you move to Adelaide you will catch on somewhere no problem.

Try and do as much as you can in your current situation, teach your friends how to kick and knee and you will have multiple people lining up to have a crack

Comment

PUNCHING BAG SPEED BAG LIFT WIEGHTS CONDITIONING

Comment

Working...
          X