Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 10-06-2006, 07:16 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 809,421.10
Total Points: 901,570.98
Good job with ROOQ'S BOXING PROMOTER game! - LoadedWraps 
Default Haskins - Munyai

Anyone see this on Sky Sports earlier?

I was rooting for Haskins to begin with, but he seemed to be such an arrogant prick that I was supporting tha south african guy from the third round onwards.

Good ko win for Munyai. at 5 ft 9 he's huge for a bantamweight and could become a force in this division.
rooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-06-2006, 08:00 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,227,661.88
Total Points: 3,538,198.50

As soon as the third round came it was obvious he didn't have what it takes.

Just after the MC introduced the ref, I'm sure I heard somebody shout in the crowd "Is a c*nt!" can anybody confirm this?
Shanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:53 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
majestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond reputemajestiC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 135,602.12
Cheers! - KESSLER 6 tua - 5 lewis , 1 round even. tua was robbed!!! :-) - Left Hook Tua good game man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Send a message via MSN to majestiC

Aye i seen it earlier, Haskins is a arrogant twat in his last fight he was prouncing around thinking he was Naz. Munyai seem to have the crowd cheering for him or was i hearing things? Haskins will be knocked down a peg or too hopefully, he doesnt have the charisma/talent to do what naz was, his corner for ****ing awful to he needs to change that if he wants to compete further.
majestiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:47 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 809,421.10
Total Points: 901,570.98
Good job with ROOQ'S BOXING PROMOTER game! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestiC View Post
Aye i seen it earlier, Haskins is a arrogant twat in his last fight he was prouncing around thinking he was Naz. Munyai seem to have the crowd cheering for him or was i hearing things? Haskins will be knocked down a peg or too hopefully, he doesnt have the charisma/talent to do what naz was, his corner for ****ing awful to he needs to change that if he wants to compete further.
i think munyai definitely won the crowd over...i reckon they were getting pissed off with haskins throwing (and missing with) those wild looping punches. plus he seemed to have a kind of "how dare you fight better than me!" attitude..
rooq is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List