Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 12-02-2002, 08:55 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,224.00
Default LOOKING FOR TYLER; HE ORDERED TWO CUSTOM-MADE GI'S!!!!!

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Well, I don't know his last name; his first name is Tyler. The things I can tell is that he ordered two custom-made gi's (with special measurements): one white hybrid and one blue gold. I got the gi's here on the 13th of November and have been emailing him several times. The email keeps returning to me. Since they're custom-made gi's, I won't find any other person who needs those measurements... This is one of the main problems about the special orders: sometimes the customer disappears. He ordered the gi's a month ago and I got them here two weeks after that... Please, if you know a guy called Tyler who needs special measurements and trains jiu-jitsu, ask him to get in touch with me again with a different email address. Thank you very much for that,
LUCIANA.
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-02-2002, 09:07 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

wondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 71,673.00

Sorry to hear about that. PM me the email address and I'll see what I can do.
wondermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:51 PM #3
James Fulton

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

I hope it gets worked out for you.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:01 AM #4
Up and Comer

Thank you very much, Wondermut and James! I PM you guys the customer's email address. We never know if you know him or not... Thank you so much for trying to help me out with that!

LU.
Old 12-03-2002, 09:57 AM #5
Up and Comer

krikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these partskrikit is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,277.00
Send a message via AIM to krikit

ttt hope everything works out
krikit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 01:14 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

ParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,639.00
Send a message via AIM to ParazIT

ttt hope you find him...
ParazIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 09:06 PM #7
Up and Comer

Thank you all very much who have supported me these days. Good news: Tyler got in touch and will get his two gi's! He was travelling and said that his computer had a problem. Anyway, everything is solved now. I do appreciate you all trying to help me out. Thank you, have a great day tomorrow!

LUCIANA.
Old 12-04-2002, 09:35 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

wondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 71,673.00

Thats great!
wondermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 09:45 PM #9
James Fulton

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Ah that is good.
Old 12-04-2002, 10:03 PM #10

DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 748,916.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
DOGGx0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List