Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-21-2020, 07:08 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1834 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,430.87
Total Points: 73,456.80
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody Go Australia 💪 - BLASTER1 
Default Ulysse Jr VS. Germain. Where can I watch it?

Card looks better than the PBC one tonight and I have no clue where to watch it
TheMyspaceDayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 07:21 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody knows about this is the sense I’m getting
Old 11-21-2020, 08:13 PM #3
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 6541 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,853,667.13
Total Points: 2,967,072.28
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
Nobody knows about this is the sense I’m getting
I was aware of it but the only info I can find on a livestream comes off the fight poster which leads you here:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And looks like $11 Can. / month.

Not been able to find any alternative ways to watch it... yet.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:37 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
I was aware of it but the only info I can find on a livestream comes off the fight poster which leads you here:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And looks like $11 Can. / month.

Not been able to find any alternative ways to watch it... yet.
I guess I should have checked to see if I could actually watch the fights before placing a bunch of bets. Lesson learned. Might have to wait to read about it in the papers like it’s the 1920’s ha.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:02 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Leonbus2 is a splendid one to beholdLeonbus2 is a splendid one to beholdLeonbus2 is a splendid one to beholdLeonbus2 is a splendid one to beholdLeonbus2 is a splendid one to beholdLeonbus2 is a splendid one to beholdLeonbus2 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 11,670.15

It's on the punching grace website for $60CA. I think you can order outside of Canada, but it is overpriced. Claggett is on the card too.
Leonbus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:15 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonbus2 View Post
It's on the punching grace website for $60CA. I think you can order outside of Canada, but it is overpriced. Claggett is on the card too.
Was hoping for something a little closer to 0$

Share This With Friends