Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-16-2020, 02:14 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2048 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.71
Total Points: 112,289.24
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bro - -jose- 
Default Why the F did Travis Scott get his own Mcdonalds Burger?

WTF? Im all about getting ones paper so im not hating but WTF is up with this???

Travis Scott even that big of star first of all? I mean I can see like Jay-Z or Drake getting a Burger named after them but Travis Scott? WTF is this about?

Also how much did he get paid for this?

Back in the day if you was a rapper you'd get canceled for selling out like this. I remember everyone turned on MC Hammer at his peak cuz he did a bunch of commercials now a days all these rappers got all kinds of endorsement deals and not even cool ones like Adidas or Nike but sell out corny shat. Oh My have times changed since when I was a youngster
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:24 AM #2
Dinamita

Quoted: 2295 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,883.76
Total Points: 57,278.50
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

It was a good move, and I like the combo!
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:30 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bro - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
It was a good move, and I like the combo!
LOL bro I havent on purposed ate at McDees since I was in college and even so whenever I do its the breakfast cuz im drunk as F from partying all night.

I just can't eat their food. If I had to eat fast food like im in a hurry id prefer Wendys, Jack in The Box, Del Taco, Popeyes obviously hands down lol.

But do you even know who Travis Scott is bro? I bet you didnt really.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:40 AM #4
Dinamita

_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
LOL bro I havent on purposed ate at McDees since I was in college and even so whenever I do its the breakfast cuz im drunk as F from partying all night.

I just can't eat their food. If I had to eat fast food like im in a hurry id prefer Wendys, Jack in The Box, Del Taco, Popeyes obviously hands down lol.

But do you even know who Travis Scott is bro? I bet you didnt really.

Hey man, I don't blame you haha. I love my McDonalds but I'm trying to cut back. I'm surprisingly in shape even though I indulge on fast food every now and then but it's harder now being 30. Popeyes is good not gonna lie, that new roided up chicken sandwich is a work of art.

I was a bit familiar with him but couldn't name more than two of his songs lol. He also dated one of the Kardashians and dropped the song for Tenet. The guy is very business savy I know that much.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:44 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Hey man, I don't blame you haha. I love my McDonalds but I'm trying to cut back. Popeyes is good not gonna lie, that new roided up chicken sandwich is a work of art.

I was a bit familiar with him but couldn't name more than two of his songs lol. He also dated one of the Kardashians and dropped the song for Tenet. The guy is very business savy I know that much.
Yes u are correct hes definitely a beast when it comes to marketing and business. He had that huge hit with drake called Sick Mode but I think lot of casual fans would consider that a Drake song more so?

He has a kid with the youngest Jenner and her make up line blew up they said it made her worth a billion.

Yeah so you do know him but I think you are a pretty hip guy right? The average guy your age probably be like who the F is this mofo?

Yeah bro Popeyes damn! That sounds good right about now lol. Popeyes should be opened 24/7 and drive thru!

I do love me some Fatburger, White Castle, Shake Shack those are prob my fav fast food joints when it comes to burgers.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:04 AM #6
Dinamita

Quote:
Yes u are correct hes definitely a beast when it comes to marketing and business. He had that huge hit with drake called Sick Mode but I think lot of casual fans would consider that a Drake song more so?

He has a kid with the youngest Jenner and her make up line blew up they said it made her worth a billion.

Yeah so you do know him but I think you are a pretty hip guy right? The average guy your age probably be like who the F is this mofo?

Yeah bro Popeyes damn! That sounds good right about now lol. Popeyes should be opened 24/7 and drive thru!

I do love me some Fatburger, White Castle, Shake Shack those are prob my fav fast food joints when it comes to burgers.
I wouldn't say I'm hip by any means since all I listen to is 90s hip hop and oldies haha. But yeah, I would say his name has been big for a while and if I'm not mistaken he also produces the beats so that's a plus. I'd say most 20 and 30 year olds would be familiar with him but you're right, he's still not a household name like Drake or Jay Z.

That's my problem, I just can't pass up a burger lol. Havean't had Shake Shack, how do you rate them? Five Guys is where's its at though.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:15 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm hip by any means since all I listen to is 90s hip hop and oldies haha. But yeah, I would say his name has been big for a while and if I'm not mistaken he also produces the beats so that's a plus. I'd say most 20 and 30 year olds would be familiar with him but you're right, he's still not a household name like Drake or Jay Z.

That's my problem, I just can't pass up a burger lol. Havean't had Shake Shack, how do you rate them? Five Guys is where's its at though.
oh bro if u love 5 guys Shake Shack will blow your mind! Some say Shake Shack is the best. So they are mostly east coast but a few popped up on the west coast and when I finally had one it blows inn and out out the water! INOUT is so overrated. LA is def not known for the tasty delicious grub of East coast, the south and midwest.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:59 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
juandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond reputejuandabomb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 21,276.80

Quote:
WTF? Im all about getting ones paper so im not hating but WTF is up with this???

Travis Scott even that big of star first of all? I mean I can see like Jay-Z or Drake getting a Burger named after them but Travis Scott? WTF is this about?

Also how much did he get paid for this?

Back in the day if you was a rapper you'd get canceled for selling out like this. I remember everyone turned on MC Hammer at his peak cuz he did a bunch of commercials now a days all these rappers got all kinds of endorsement deals and not even cool ones like Adidas or Nike but sell out corny shat. Oh My have times changed since when I was a youngster
making sure ghetto kids eat that crap
juandabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:58 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
glenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 19,020.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by juandabomb View Post
making sure ghetto kids eat that crap
This.
McDonald's basically put out a statement they were working with this bum to increase sales with the "hip youngin' crowds".

Basically, sell your sh**ty smelly ghetto s**t to the ghetto with sh**ty smelly ghetto s**t.
glenn mcrory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:29 AM #10
Dorian's Protege

Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 183,648.59
Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* 
damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing 
For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero Happy birthday in advance bro. - Willy Wanker Hows The GTR? - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

promotions, mang.

corporate knows mcdees and black people stick together.

i wanna see a taylor swift sandwich at chickafli
KING MEAT is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends