Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-02-2020, 12:40 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 1904 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 44,524.13
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 
Default MAGA: U.S. Military Leaders Vow Response

Putin arming the Taliban?

Quote:
U.S. Military Leaders Vow Response If Proof Of Russian Bounties Paid To Taliban Uncovered

Top Pentagon officials have said that the United States will respond if the U.S. military is able to corroborate reports that Russia paid militants linked to the Taliban to kill U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan.

The New York Times first reported on the intelligence last month and said President Donald Trump was briefed on the intelligence but did nothing in response. The White House has said Trump was not briefed on the intelligence because it was unverified.

As the reports of the alleged bounties were becoming public at the end of June, Trump approved plans to withdraw nearly 10,000 U.S. military personnel from Germany, a move that General John Nicholson, the former commander of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan, said sent the wrong signal to Russia.

"These troop withdrawals play into Russia's desire to undermine and weaken NATO. If carried out despite these bounties, this will be viewed as a sign of American weakness in the face of Russian threats," Nicholson told a hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee on July 9 dedicated to possible responses to Moscow's alleged actions.

Washington has known for years that Russia has been supporting the Afghan insurgents, including through arms shipments, Milley said during the hearing in the House Armed Services Committee.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends