Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-30-2020, 07:10 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
57Blues will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 8,713.83
Default Top rank cards

So far TR has put together cards like they dont really mean it. By that it seems that they have lost about 8 of there headliner matchs so far. The number of undercards changes daily. I have my belief that they knew it all along it was a step up from having fans reply to prospect fighters running there mouths so they could get some ink.
So if FOX/PBC/Showtime or DAZN does any kind of solid cards and production does TR become exposed? Or does it get a we were first pass on its Summer Series In the Bubble.
57Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:19 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4046 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,824.65
Total Points: 196,012.20
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Blues View Post
So far TR has put together cards like they dont really mean it. By that it seems that they have lost about 8 of there headliner matchs so far. The number of undercards changes daily. I have my belief that they knew it all along it was a step up from having fans reply to prospect fighters running there mouths so they could get some ink.
So if FOX/PBC/Showtime or DAZN does any kind of solid cards and production does TR become exposed? Or does it get a we were first pass on its Summer Series In the Bubble.

Honestly speaking I thought it would be much worse than it is
At least Top Rank are doing something to to take care of the hunger boxing fans have had
The numbers could be better but Iím just glad there is boxing on
Iím sure once the other promotional outfits begin their quest , they to will be exposed to problems etc etc etc
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:07 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8493 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,252.68
Total Points: 234,094.09
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

There is not much actual fighting on these but a hell of a lot of talking about each fight and future fights and endless commercials. For every minute of boxers fighting there must be 10 minutes of them talking about the fight and an unbelievable amount of adds. I never watch it live because waiting for all the BS is over would drive me crazy. I record it and watch it later. That way I can fast forward through all the talking and adds and go straight to the small amount of actual boxing they show.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:37 AM #4
Amateur

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Boxxymcboxface is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,352.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
There is not much actual fighting on these but a hell of a lot of talking about each fight and future fights and endless commercials. For every minute of boxers fighting there must be 10 minutes of them talking about the fight and an unbelievable amount of adds. I never watch it live because waiting for all the BS is over would drive me crazy. I record it and watch it later. That way I can fast forward through all the talking and adds and go straight to the small amount of actual boxing they show.
This. With all of the interviews and commercials between the fights and even the rounds, itís just not worth it to sit there and watch infomercials with an occasional ko of a tomato can mixed in.

That Maloney fight for the fake WBA belt was pretty gud tho.
Boxxymcboxface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:44 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4689 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 174,484.08
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

It’s not great but it’s better than no boxing at all. I expect the matchups to improve over the next few months.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends