Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2020, 02:57 AM #1
#lineal

Quoted: 6860 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 105,902.09
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 
Default Deontay Wilder is a DIRTY fighter!

I find it amusing that Wilder fans are still crying about Fury's so called illegal tactics when their man Deontay is a well known dirty fighter.

Here is respected ex champion Bermane Stiverne complaining about Deontay's illegal behind the head shots.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And here is a quote from the respected warrior Luis Ortiz;

Quote:
"I think that some of the things that Wilder did, and the antics that Wilder does could be dealt with differently this time around, the illegal things. Blows that he throws with the inside of his fists, punching down from the top of the head down and all kinds of craziness that he does, which makes it very difficult to get settled in any fight and quite frankly should be illegal and borderline criminal."
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]#

And of course, Wilder dropped Fury with an illegal shot in their first fight, which means a KD shouldn't have been called and that basically gave Wilder a D instead of a L on his record.

So, that's three fighters who have mentioned Wilder's illegal tactics, i hope 1hourRun and the rest of the Wilder fans on here will join me in condemning him.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:02 AM #2
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 9293 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 119,701.92
Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- 
... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red 
Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 
love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder Come out and face me like a man instead of lurking like a little bitch. - denium Cheers, 42-0 AND STILL - Champ Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:05 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 123,778.98
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post

LOL you need to be keeping that baby bottle for yourself. Wilder lost.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:07 AM #4
#lineal

denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
bottle:
No response eh Iqbal? You can't defend your boy, so try and deflect!

Sad! Now stay on topic or I'll be forced to ban you, this thread is about Deontay Wilder's cheating ways, it's got nothing to do with Tyson Fury.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:07 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 123,778.98
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

I'd say the majority of Wilders KO wins involved illegal punches. 1 hour fraud can tell me I'm wrong but most of them are on YouTube to witness. Which I have.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:11 AM #6
#lineal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
I'd say the majority of Wilders KO wins involved illegal punches. 1 hour fraud can tell me I'm wrong but most of them are on YouTube to witness. Which I have.
He's well known for throwing illegal punches, as well as being protected by biased refs.

I'm going to gather even more evidence and will publish my findings later on.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:15 AM #7
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 9293 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 119,701.92
Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- 
... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red 
Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 
love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder Come out and face me like a man instead of lurking like a little bitch. - denium Cheers, 42-0 AND STILL - Champ Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
No response eh Iqbal? You can't defend your boy, so try and deflect!

Sad! Now stay on topic or I'll be forced to ban you, this thread is about Deontay Wilder's cheating ways, it's got nothing to do with Tyson Fury.
I'm sorry that you were unsatisfied with the unflattering gifs that I shared. You are lucky that I took the bait, I was going to leave you hanging like the time I went on vacation and you were left with the tab

Talk about 'deflecting', you tell me when Deontay had a point deducted or was ever banned from boxing for PED's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
LOL you need to be keeping that baby bottle for yourself. Wilder lost.
Gypsy-Bum fans are in their feelings lately. Do the facts upset you?
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:27 AM #8
#lineal

Quote:
I'm sorry that you were unsatisfied with the unflattering gifs that I shared. You are lucky that I took the bait, I was going to leave you hanging like the time I went on vacation and you were left with the tab

Talk about 'deflecting', you tell me when Deontay had a point deducted or was ever banned from boxing for PED's?

Gypsy-Bum fans are in their feelings lately. Do the facts upset you?
Deontay has never had a point taken away because he's never been involved in a fight without a hand picked PBC ref.

As for PEDs, whilst it's true that Deontay has never been officially caught, there is a history of roid abuse in his family, and there's no smoke without any fire as far as I'm concerned.

And I've not even mentioned the metal rods that Wilder has had grafted into his hands, is it fair that Deontay is allowed to fight with robot fists? I don't think so, in fact I consider it cheating.

A 6 month vacation the day after the first Wilder fight? Sounds legit lol.

Last edited by denium; 05-23-2020 at 03:30 AM.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:30 AM #9
Contender

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
hansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond reputehansS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,429.27
Total Points: 8,778.04
xmas - TBear 

You guys are trying too hard.
hansS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:35 AM #10
#lineal

More hard evidence of Deontay cheating.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Share This With Friends