Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-14-2020, 05:38 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
JuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.96
Total Points: 20,058.43
Question Does Manny Signing with Paradigm Mean He's Done with PBC?

I know Manny Pacquiao's deal was supposedly a 2 fight deal that ended with the Thurman fight. I know his team (Sean Gibbons) said that didn't mean he wouldn't continue to work with them, but there wasn't a contract anymore. With the legendary fighter signing with Paradigm SM, does that mean he's effectively done with PBC?

It seems likely that a deal to fight Conor McGregor who fights under the same umbrella, could be reached soon. I wouldn't mind that because in all honesty, Pac-Man doesn't need to fight any top welter at this stage of his career. I'm not mad if he's maximizing his profits against less risky opponents like McGregor. More power to him.
JuniorTorres720 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
manny pacquiao, pacman