Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 08-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Ta Khent
Esoteric Enigma

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20 Ta Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,694,571,365.79
Total Points: 32,694,705,265.99
Default Today was a GOOD DAY!!

Greeting to all,

Something happened to me a work today that was so amazing and unexpected, that I just had to share it with you.

I'm a CPA currently employed with the government working as an auditor. The bulk of my work deals with auditing various companies or contractors who are awarded contracts with the government to perform services or manufacture products. Well, about two weeks ago, I'm performed an audit at a contractors' business and discovered some fraudulent practices. I pulled a statistical sample of account balances from the contractor's General Ledger to trace back to the source documents. While looking at some invoices from a particular account, I noticed several large dollar invoices for consulting services that had the same signature, but were different from the signatures from rest of the invoices. So, I traced those invoices back to their respective purchase orders and noticed those purchase orders had the same signature as well. The invoices were from the same company so, I researched the company to determine if it was legit. It turned out that the company did not exist. I then passed on the information to our Fraud Investigation Division. Well, two weeks went by and I hadn't heard a thing. Well, today I get a call from the lead investigator informing me that the contractor had defrauded the government out of 2.5 million dollars. He then tells me that because I uncovered the fraud, I get 10%. That equates to 250K all tax free. I was like Holy ****!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 05:55 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 606 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,145,734.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovingian
Greeting to all,

Something happened to me a work today that was so amazing and unexpected, that I just had to share it with you.

I'm a CPA currently employed with the government working as an auditor. The bulk of my work deals with auditing various companies or contractors who are awarded contracts with the government to perform services or manufacture products. Well, about two weeks ago, I'm performed an audit at a contractors' business and discovered some fraudulent practices. I pulled a statistical sample of account balances from the contractor's General Ledger to trace back to the source documents. While looking at some invoices from a particular account, I noticed several large dollar invoices for consulting services that had the same signature, but were different from the signatures from rest of the invoices. So, I traced those invoices back to their respective purchase orders and noticed those purchase orders had the same signature as well. The invoices were from the same company so, I researched the company to determine if it was legit. It turned out that the company did not exist. I then passed on the information to our Fraud Investigation Division. Well, two weeks went by and I hadn't heard a thing. Well, today I get a call from the lead investigator informing me that the contractor had defrauded the government out of 2.5 million dollars. He then tells me that because I uncovered the fraud, I get 10%. That equates to 250K all tax free. I was like Holy ****!!!
Cingratulations, nice early christmass present, and well deserved too.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:40 PM
PATO 1

Rep Power: 129 PATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,092,733.35

**** id be in vegas blowin that **** by now
Old 08-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Hard Boiled HK
In Exile

Rep Power: 62 Hard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond reputeHard Boiled HK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,902.19

Quote:
Greeting to all,

Very nice!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Famoso Matador
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 491 Famoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond reputeFamoso Matador has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,651,533.95
Total Points: 90,678,022.62

Congrats on a job well done
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21567 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,709,962,283,793.00
Total Points: 87,609,963,018,996.34
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

yeah hell.congrads. damn now i wanna snitch on ppl now(i know its your job) i wonder what can i do to get huge money
Old 08-03-2006, 09:46 PM
borikua
El Killer

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7451 borikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,579,408,746,226.13
Total Points: 7,579,714,960,767.57
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Good Poster/member! - jazluvr Miguel!!!! - Sir TomJones Your avi :love: - Bossy Still love that avi :love: - Bossy 
Nice Avi! una cervesa en nombre de Roberto Clemente G.O.A.T. - jose830 what up bori! long time. hope everything good with you. - -jose- 

250K!!! Damn!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:49 PM
!! AI-Holmes!!
GOT MILF?

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21573 !! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute!! AI-Holmes!! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,630,718,059,106,776,645,632.00
Total Points: 4,630,718,719,807,187,320,832.00
Happy New Year Holmes - HughJass Happy new year! - BodiesInFlight Happy new year! - El-blanco same to you Nalga Bruta! :lol1: have a safe one - -jose- If I'm Michael Corleone of avy's you are Vito. I Shall kiss the ring! - SkillspayBills 
happy new years - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year! - D-MiZe cheers bro - led thank you and Happy New to you too - roxy :) - Salim_Shady 
Great guy you are - jazluvr Merry Christmas Bud! - TBear Happy New Year triple OG - UTEP Cheers! Happy new year - Beercules Happy New Year!! - Pretty Boy1 
Happy new year Holmes!  That chick in the Christmas banner is ridiculous. - El-blanco Happy new year to you too, bro - jazluvr what is up mi hermano! good to see you my ninja - -jose- Merry Christmas Bud! - TBear Easter again bud - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - (ROY) 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Underboss AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Illangelo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Illangelo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Holy smokes, you getting some mega cash, and just for doing your job. Enjoy.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:12 AM
PBDS
RIP D

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21538 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,403,007.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Greeting to all,

.....What exactly will my cut be?
You better hope those guys don't come looking for you over that. Obviously they are going to know that it was you that got em pinched.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:50 AM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 24 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 172,236.00

woah! save it!

Share This With Friends

User Tag List