Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 11-20-2019, 04:43 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Mario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 21,889.22
Default Pardon my YouTube based "shameless self promotion..."

Link takes one to my YouTube channel where over the last few months I've posted a handful of fights, nothing outrageous by any means, especially compared to the amounts most channels will. The majority are fights that had took place on the west coast throughout the 1970's, in the lower weight classes, an era that I have really taken an interest in of late.
Anyway, like I said, only about 30 fights are up and, for the most part, they are either of that era I mentioned above, or fights that I found somewhat difficult to locate, and only a couple are just there because I think they are in better quality videowise than the versions commonly available, an example being the Canelo vs N'Dou fight. Anyway, enjoy if you choose to do so
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Mario040481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:53 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19613 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 274,831.02
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario040481 View Post
Link takes one to my YouTube channel where over the last few months I've posted a handful of fights, nothing outrageous by any means, especially compared to the amounts most channels will. The majority are fights that had took place on the west coast throughout the 1970's, in the lower weight classes, an era that I have really taken an interest in of late.
Anyway, like I said, only about 30 fights are up and, for the most part, they are either of that era I mentioned above, or fights that I found somewhat difficult to locate, and only a couple are just there because I think they are in better quality videowise than the versions commonly available, an example being the Canelo vs N'Dou fight. Anyway, enjoy if you choose to do so

cheers Mario, I will check it out
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:55 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
NChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 10,281.13

What do you think you're doing ? even if you have a channel with some decent fights on it and you're on a boxing forum you're not allowed to just go around linking your youtube channel. We come here to discuss boxing not to just look at people shamelessly plug their youtube, I mean you don't see channels like

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CHRISTOFIDES1

Going around just posting their channels, I mean what kinda fool would do that.

Jus' playin obviously, some good fights on there and will look forward to some of those Olivares bouts, appreciate it.
NChristo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:58 PM #4
Contender

Mario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud ofMario040481 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NChristo- View Post
What do you think you're doing ? even if you have a channel with some decent fights on it and you're on a boxing forum you're not allowed to just go around linking your youtube channel. We come here to discuss boxing not to just look at people shamelessly plug their youtube, I mean you don't see channels like

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CHRISTOFIDES1

Going around just posting their channels, I mean what kinda fool would do that.

Jus' playin obviously, some good fights on there and will look forward to some of those Olivares bouts, appreciate it.
Hey, I think there is a channel with a similar name ran by some a s s hat who's channel i ripped a few fights from...

oh...wait a sec

lol, ohh too much fun! seriously though, I have roamed your library a good amount actually, how come you've not posted anything on that channel for some yrs?

ps thanks for a sub
Good stuff, sir!
Old 11-20-2019, 11:20 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17895 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 292,440.02
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
if i remember my login password, i will subscribe. nice fights.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:49 AM #6
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
if i remember my login password, i will subscribe. nice fights.
Word!

This you are reading, if you ever will, is here strictly on account of a rule that posts must be made up of at least 10 characters, so i was thwarted, thwarted I tell ya, from leaving a reply of nothing more than "Word!"
Old 11-21-2019, 04:55 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2560 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 54,374.57
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Thx for the heads up, and will def check it out.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 04:57 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2560 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 54,374.57
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Word!

This you are reading, if you ever will, is here strictly on account of a rule that posts must be made up of at least 10 characters, so i was thwarted, thwarted I tell ya, from leaving a reply of nothing more than "Word!"
lol next time just add a few extra !!! or it works for me lol
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:12 PM #9
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
lol next time just add a few extra !!! or it works for me lol
Oh, my LAWD, such a brilliantly simple solution!
Old 11-24-2019, 05:44 AM #10
Contender

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
NChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 10,281.13

Quote:
Hey, I think there is a channel with a similar name ran by some a s s hat who's channel i ripped a few fights from...

oh...wait a sec

lol, ohh too much fun! seriously though, I have roamed your library a good amount actually, how come you've not posted anything on that channel for some yrs?

ps thanks for a sub
Good stuff, sir!
No problem fella, haven't uploaded anything in time because I fell out of love with the sport for awhile, haven't paid much attention to it at all outside of the A listers. Trying to get back into it slowly though. My channel got demonetized as well for having repeats of videos that people had already uploaded so I got rid of quite a few (Even though I uploaded em first, ****ers), laziness and yea problems at home.

May start uploading again eventually but unlikely.
NChristo- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends