Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-10-2019, 01:41 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4960 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,881.36
Total Points: 226,500.14
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Default It must be said. Logan Paul was ROBBED

Straight up.

"At the end of the day", KSI's hand was raised. But he didn't win that fight.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:43 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
pretty ste is a splendid one to beholdpretty ste is a splendid one to beholdpretty ste is a splendid one to beholdpretty ste is a splendid one to beholdpretty ste is a splendid one to beholdpretty ste is a splendid one to beholdpretty ste is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 13,598.01

Nah you mad KSI won clearly
pretty ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:43 AM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
TheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these partsTheIronMike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 16,687.91

Yes he ****ing did clown.

Logan Paul had a good kd but ****ed it up by holding and hitting.
TheIronMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:44 AM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
mxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 21,674.32

Logan should have thrown a few more right hands in the earlier rounds. He definitely had the cleaner work. On another note the WBC is a joke. Jake Paul is deadass walking around with a “WBC Amateur champion” belt.
mxtali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:46 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4960 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,881.36
Total Points: 226,500.14
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtali View Post
Logan should have thrown a few more right hands in the earlier rounds. He definitely had the cleaner work. On another note the WBC is a joke. Jake Paul is deadass walking around with a “WBC Amateur champion” belt.
I won't disagree that Logan wasn't busy enough.

But when I compare the KD shots. That uppercut from Paul was BRUTAL. One of the best I've seen from a non-pro fighter. Not counted.

KSI was sloppy all night long. It was like watching Wilder from 6 years ago.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:47 AM #6
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12733 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,683,382.25
Total Points: 2,826,203.51
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

He barely threw a right hand.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:47 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
The3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 36,812.95

Show me a replay of the knockout
The3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:48 AM #8
Dinamita

Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.03
Total Points: 51,513.30
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

KSI was the busier fighter. Paul gonna be he didn't let his hands go.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:49 AM #9
Contender

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
BadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 11,774.63

Not really but he was more impressive
BadMedicin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:52 AM #10
Interim Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Articulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,320.73
Salute - Chollo Vista 

Paul was a sizable betting favourite too, i'd have put my money on him as well. Glad I didn't
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Articulateboxin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends