Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2019, 09:18 AM #1
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35,350
Quoted: 27529 Post(s)
Rep Power: 77
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 767,549.38
Bank: 171,939.53
Total Points: 939,488.91
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default End times Bible prophecy

Russia returning to the middle East to form an alliance and attack Israel

Quote:
Russia seeks to cement its role as power broker in Syria
Russia moved to fill the void left by the United States in northern Syria on Tuesday, deploying troops to keep apart advancing Syrian government forces and Turkish troops. At the same time, tensions grew within NATO as Turkey defied growing condemnation of its invasion from its Western allies.

Desperate for a new protector, the Kurdish administration struck a deal with the Russia-backed government of Syrian President Bashar Assad, whose forces on Sunday began moving into Kurdish-administered areas to shield them against Turkey
.


Mark of the beast


False prophet/Anti Christ reign will last 3 1/2 years. With impeachment delayed if it were to happen it would be around the 3 1/2 year mark. 2017-mid 2020


An outsider, not a career politician.
Quote:
“The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not in line for royal succession. He will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue.
Daniel 11:21

Quote:
With deceitful promises, he will make various alliances. He will become strong despite having only a handful of followers.
Daniel 11:23

Quote:
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior.
Daniel 8:25

Quote:
He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
II Thess 2:10

appear to receive a wound he can’t recover from, but will survive to put down the first attempts to remove him from office.

Quote:
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
Revelations 13:3

Quote:
He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.
II These 2:4



Here is the whole article. Fascinating read

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-20-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:44 AM #2
Szef Szef is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16,158
Quoted: 6738 Post(s)
Rep Power: 110
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 116,062.08
Bank: 132,274.84
Total Points: 248,336.92
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Mark of the beast

Russia returning to the middle East to form an alliance and attack Israel

False prophet/Anti Christ reign will last 3 1/2 years

I'm assuming that the false prophet/Anti Christ in question here is you because you've been preaching the end of Trump for over 3 years now and still nothing 😎
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:49 AM #3
.!WAR MIKEY!. .!WAR MIKEY!. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 25,364
Quoted: 13632 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,588.04
Bank: 273,556.90
Total Points: 309,144.94
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 
Default

If it is, END OF TIMES! I'm straight.

I believe I am.
.!WAR MIKEY!. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:51 AM #4
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35,350
Quoted: 27529 Post(s)
Rep Power: 77
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 767,549.38
Bank: 171,939.53
Total Points: 939,488.91
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
I'm assuming that the false prophet/Anti Christ in question here is you because you've been preaching the end of Trump for over 3 years now and still nothing 😎
I don't even believe in God but came across this article and found this fascinating.

Do you want to discuss this or not?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:58 AM #5
Szef Szef is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16,158
Quoted: 6738 Post(s)
Rep Power: 110
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 116,062.08
Bank: 132,274.84
Total Points: 248,336.92
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I don't even believe in God but came across this article and found this fascinating.

Do you want to discuss this or not?
It's BS.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:02 AM #6
ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll is online now
Franchise Bridgerweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44,505
Quoted: 19935 Post(s)
Rep Power: 129
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,895.77
Bank: 723,509.88
Total Points: 735,405.65
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Default

For what it's worth, there is a group of wealthy Masonic/kabbalistic/Satanic Jews that think the Messiah will come when everybody is either totally righteous or totally corrupt.

They figure that it's easier to make everyone sinners than it is to make everyone saints. So they are pushing the world in that direction.

They are aware of Biblical prophecies and try to deliberately make them come about.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:08 AM #7
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35,350
Quoted: 27529 Post(s)
Rep Power: 77
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 767,549.38
Bank: 171,939.53
Total Points: 939,488.91
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
It's BS.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
That's talking about when Jesus returns. I'm posting signs of the end times and anti Christ directly from the Bible.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:13 AM #8
boxingfan91 boxingfan91 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,766
Quoted: 2521 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 46,918.73
Bank: 2,144.90
Total Points: 49,063.63
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 
Default

That anti christ sounds like obama lol
boxingfan91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:17 AM #9
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35,350
Quoted: 27529 Post(s)
Rep Power: 77
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 767,549.38
Bank: 171,939.53
Total Points: 939,488.91
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
That anti christ sounds like obama lol
The Bible says the anti Christ rules for 3 1/2 years. Obama served 8 years. Why would you say the Bible is lying if you're a Christan?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:51 AM #10
Szef Szef is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16,158
Quoted: 6738 Post(s)
Rep Power: 110
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 116,062.08
Bank: 132,274.84
Total Points: 248,336.92
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
That's talking about when Jesus returns. I'm posting signs of the end times and anti Christ directly from the Bible.
The second coming of jesus Christ is the end of times according to the bible
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.