Boxing fans = stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Yes

by 19 I was a patented inventor with a core base in chemistry, engineering, and kinesiology (Study of human motion)

by 23 I was an international businessman dominating western markets while infiltrating eastern markets

by 25 I began being featured in documentaries as I am the dominant force in my industry (prosthetics) worldwide. I have actually signed a Showtime contract.

by 30, in my free time, I became a boxing historian and lead the way on the recent Russian discoveries and historical narrative revision.

Because I'm a Wilder fan, sometimes because I'm a Marciano fan, on this forum I'm considered one of the dumbest posters.

Two things going on there:

1.) Only small person has to agree to respect another's opinion. There's only one man who is a major fan of a rival boxer and who is clever enough to take advantage of my willingness to do research in your favor on this forum. One. He likes Fury, I like Wilder, I'm currently buying, with my money, old Ring mags to chronicle the rise of the term lineal champion for him with source to back it up.

2.) Clearly y'all have an insecurity around your own intelligence.

Also, science...

Everyone of you who buy into boxing's socially backed myths are idiots. You call it the sweet science then tell me **** like "Power is something you are born with, it can't be explained, it can't be trained" Well **** me and my whole field of science eh? Maybe in truth that's one of the most unscientific statements to ever claim any sort of scientific backing. I can explain power and why Wilder or Marciano hit so ****in' hard just ****in' fine. You know why? Because I'm not some jerk who heard something repeated over and over again and never once challenged it before I added it to the **** I say. I'm a real life physicist.

While I'm at it, pushing punches are not a thing, you mean force, they are forceful punches.

Power does not accumulate, you mean energy, there's plenty of energy in accumulative effect.

Energy does not cause one punch KOs, that's power.

Does it carry speed and not much pop? Energy.

Does it carry a whole lot of pop? Power.

Does it move what it lands on? Force.

duh, duh, duh, duh, dumb.
    You're a real life Azzhole but at least you know you are a dummy, lol and who the hell are you talking to again ?Who are you arguing with bc no one asked you anything about what you posted you spastic mental midget. lol

@ The TS Stupid ppl shouldnt create threads addressing the subject either,you attract re,tards like this guy I responded to , my guess it will be a bunch of Wilder fans coming ,the DUMBEST bunch in history of the sport.....
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-18-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

The TS holding himself up as exhibit A.

Comment

Working...
      X