Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-11-2019, 05:27 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
epyh is a splendid one to beholdepyh is a splendid one to beholdepyh is a splendid one to beholdepyh is a splendid one to beholdepyh is a splendid one to beholdepyh is a splendid one to beholdepyh is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 11,403.84
Default Clarissa Shield's gay sister was notorious for shouting racial abuse at opposing team

Quote:
Now, every time Iíve been with an opponent for Claressa, her sister has got involved and got aggressive, threatening and nasty. She was racially abusive to us when we were in Kansas and she nearly started a fight with someone who was with us as we were doing the ring walk. I literally had to pull them apart. Sheís just trouble.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
epyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 05:38 AM #2
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6350 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 388,540.85

LDBC be like, “ah well well see that’s just how we say hello in the hood!”
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:01 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1816 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 39,892.37
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

All women carry the spirit of anger, most African American also suffer severely with anger management issues as well.

When you compound this with lesbianism (hatred of men) then essentially you have the perfect example of the 'Angry, black female' concept - stereotypical to an extent, but also highly visible in inner city america and college campuses.

Angry, black females are best avoided IMO - they are extremely volatile, highly aggressive and seek out confrontation. They handle their business with hands, usually holding their opponents hair while constantly rabbit punching and hurling guttural insults.

It is therefore no surprise that African American males seek out white females for trans-actionable relationships - less chance of concussion, ear-ache or verbal humiliation.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:13 AM #4
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6350 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Total Points: 388,540.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
All women carry the spirit of anger, most African American also suffer severely with anger management issues as well.

When you compound this with lesbianism (hatred of men) then essentially you have the perfect example of the 'Angry, black female' concept - stereotypical to an extent, but also highly visible in inner city america and college campuses.

Angry, black females are best avoided IMO - they are extremely volatile, highly aggressive and seek out confrontation. They handle their business with hands, usually holding their opponents hair while constantly rabbit punching and hurling guttural insults.

It is therefore no surprise that African American males seek out white females for trans-actionable relationships - less chance of concussion, ear-ache or verbal humiliation.
Thatís all interesting but really has nothing to do with the brother playing the Knockout Game on an elderly!
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:29 AM #5
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 31,010.30
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

the whole family is scum, the brother a violent convict who nearly killed an old man by a coward punch, the sister a racist...and I'm sure the apple ain't far from the tree
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:41 AM #6
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6203 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 297,724.92
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Promoting a fight
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:43 AM #7
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21874 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,090,775.79
Total Points: 1,102,475.30
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyh View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Whos saying this? When I click the link its trying to get me to sign up for some bs.

Wouldnt surprise me doe. The way it sounded to me was SHE started the whole thing & then Bash went off on her & then Shields coward ass brother hit him in the back of the f#cking neck.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 07:45 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 739 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,261.44
Total Points: 241,618.66
Actually made me laugh. Thanks for crackin me up - CauliflowerEars Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 

what a surprise
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 07:52 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 739 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,261.44
Total Points: 241,618.66
Actually made me laugh. Thanks for crackin me up - CauliflowerEars Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Whos saying this? When I click the link its trying to get me to sign up for some bs.

Wouldnt surprise me doe. The way it sounded to me was SHE started the whole thing & then Bash went off on her & then Shields coward ass brother hit him in the back of the f#cking neck.
Richard Farnan, he is on Hannah Rankin's team (Rankin fought Shields last year, and was on the undercard of this event). Farnan was also in the corner for Hanna Gabriels fight against Shields last year
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 07:53 AM #10
Banned

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Boris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond reputeBoris Johnson! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 9,243.67

people talk bad on claressa but she's only the 7th worst human being in her family
Boris Johnson! is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends