Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-09-2019, 06:52 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3427 Post(s)
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 45,506.63
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 
Default No matter what happens vs Kovalev, Canelo vs GGG has to be next!

The first two fights were two of the better fights in recent memory, but the last half of the rematch was exceptional. Sometimes fighters, especially two fighters with heavy hands, need to get familiar with each other before they feel comfortable firing off their offense. I think like Pacquiao vs Marquez 4, the third Canelo vs GGG fight would be the best of them all, and in this case, possibly twice as good as the other fights, and truly the fight of the decade.

I think we will see something spectacular in that third fight. Now that GGG is with Banks, he's throwing more combinations, and he's going to the body more. But he's also a little more vulnerable than before defensively because of age.

I think we will see a better GGG offensively in the third Canelo fight, but a worse GGG defensively. This can only mean one thing, the best fight of the decade.

If Canelo can KO GGG, even at this stage, it's the biggest win of his career. And if GGG can get the elusive official W over Canelo, that would only add to his legacy even more.

There is every reason for every side to want to make this third fight.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-09-2019, 07:49 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Abby26 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 9,254.56

Why? triple flop fans all they do is complain abt the fight. Canelo will gt no credit on fightg triple old. Canelo won cleanly last fight and sent triple fraud to siberia fr 1 yr. only to come back and fight toilet paper rolls. Canelo is fightg fr legacy now not elderly abuse. lol
Abby26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:56 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 64,330.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Logic View Post
The first two fights were two of the better fights in recent memory, but the last half of the rematch was exceptional. Sometimes fighters, especially two fighters with heavy hands, need to get familiar with each other before they feel comfortable firing off their offense. I think like Pacquiao vs Marquez 4, the third Canelo vs GGG fight would be the best of them all, and in this case, possibly twice as good as the other fights, and truly the fight of the decade.

I think we will see something spectacular in that third fight. Now that GGG is with Banks, he's throwing more combinations, and he's going to the body more. But he's also a little more vulnerable than before defensively because of age.

I think we will see a better GGG offensively in the third Canelo fight, but a worse GGG defensively. This can only mean one thing, the best fight of the decade.

If Canelo can KO GGG, even at this stage, it's the biggest win of his career. And if GGG can get the elusive official W over Canelo, that would only add to his legacy even more.

There is every reason for every side to want to make this third fight.
- -Boxing nonsense is it?

Kov the bigger $$$.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:59 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2283 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 76,954.06

I agree that it could be a great fight...I don't agree with some that the 3rd fight would have no KDs or KOs...I think as you said, this one may start out as round 25 between the two of them, and not round 1 of 12...if GGG really wants the 3rd fight, then go ahead I suppose...he looked not good vs SD, but if they can get Canelo to do the fight and GGG wants it, then let's do it...should be a very intriguing fight nonetheless.

Will GGG get KOed? Will GGG have anything left? Some good storylines and the fight would obviously sell very well.
Boxing1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:00 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
lieutenant will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 13,004.46

Canelo will get no credit beating this version of GGG. No way he enticed Canelo with that performance, he hasn't earned another shot at the middleweight king. He can go to Japan and fight Murata if he wants to start his retirement tour, but if he really wants a shot at Canelo he will have to fight Andrade and unify two belts in order to be considered. B side problems.
lieutenant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:40 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
JohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 28,671.44

What are you nuts? Canelo won’t be bothered by no Cherrypick. Maybe if he gets stopped by Kovalev and he needs a tune up fight
JohnCastellanos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:45 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18154 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 201,693.51
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

nah... canelo has moved on, there will be no trilogy fight

if Golovkin was EVER going to consider his legacy... that time is now
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:05 PM #8
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5880 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,056.79
Total Points: 135,767.10
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I'd rather see him fight Andrade
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:24 PM #9
Contender

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
dukesville will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 10,835.74

I have never seen such a bitter and sore crowd like the ggg cheerleading squad...from "fans" all the way to media. I mean even the way Buffer announces ggg before fights, he announces victories then he says "a split decision draw" and "a split decision loss" which is false because he lost by majority decision. I haven't heard that kind of denial for no other fighter.
dukesville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:40 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 39,389.20
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Nah, not really. MW can just be a pit stop in Canelo's career. If he stay at MW then definitely, but if he's a LHW now 3G needs to bring his ass up too or stfu.

MW is a boring ass weight division and for the record I've always maintained Hagler is overrated.
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends