Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano Looks To The Future, Moves Past Hardy Testing Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano Looks To The Future, Moves Past Hardy Testing Issue

Amanda 'The Real Deal' Serrano prefers to look to the future and walk past the recent drug testing controversy involving her most recent opponent, Heather Hardy. Last month, Serrano won a unanimous decision over Hardy to capture the featherweight world title of the World Boxing Organization (WBO).
    [Click Here To Read More]

hey get an editor youre screwin up the pronouns. fire the current editor and hire me. i already do a
    much better job catchin the mistakes all the time.

Comment

I like Amanda. But I think she’s too small for Taylor and wouldn’t have the power to get respect even though she’s a terrific fighter. I like Katie a lot too

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
        hey get an editor youre screwin up the pronouns. fire the current editor and hire me. i already do a
        you're not making a very strong case for yourself by misspelling screwing and catching and also not capitalizing "I" and not adding an ' when you wrote "youre". Clearly they should hire me.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post

Lol you sound like you’re in the 5th grade

Comment

Working...
          X