Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 07-27-2006, 12:43 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 173,449.00
Default " I dont want guns in this house.."

This is based on TV programs mainly. But who says that? I dont want guns in my house.. etc... or weapons of some kind. If the user is responsible, and keeps it under lock and key why not? They wouldnt be saying that if a robber came in.
Opinions..?

Last edited by platinummatt; 07-27-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Rep Power: 21495 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,618.47
Total Points: 242,945.60
Your first E-Gift - ??? gift thread - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummatt
This is based on TV programs mainly. But who says that? I dont want guns in my house.. etc... or weapons of some kind. If the user is responsible, and keeps it under lock and key why not? They wouldnt be saying that if a robber came in.
Opinions..?
some people are just against the idea of killing someone else.

people who are pro-gun that have children encounter a problem:
you have to lock the gun up for the safety of your kids, but if you need the gun and it is locked up, chances are that you will not get to it in time. making the gun useless.

regardless of what you teach children, they will attempt to use it if they get their hands on it.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Rep Power: 351 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,957,184.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Also as far as being robbed. I just think its best to call the police, as well as make sure ur house is secure as hell.

Wat if the intruder gets to ur gun first?
Or u shoot the intruder out of fear when u could of just locked urself in the bedroom and waited for the police to arrive.
If they take ur stuff, wel u can get that back, but if u try shooting him, and he shoots u, ur ****ed.

Personally, i dont see the point in having a gun.
No one i know has ever owend one, and theyre fine. Some have been robbed. But never attacked luckily.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:02 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 25 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute

There was that woman, she was out at a resteraunt, a man came in and shot her father, her mum grabbed him and help him, the man said let go, she didnt, and he shot her. The woman says if she was allowed to have her gun she could have stopped that. Of course there are millions of problems with that. I read about a man who robbed a gun shop, which had 2 people in, a cop, and the owner, in a state where you allowed to carry guns. LOL dumbass
Old 07-27-2006, 03:19 PM
PATO 1

Rep Power: 130 PATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,093,217.35

Plattinum How Many Threads Do You Make Damm Lol
Old 07-27-2006, 03:25 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 56 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,071,908.58
Total Points: 10,003,868,784.32
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummatt
Opinions..?

Personally, I'd rather not have one; but I believe in a person's right to own a gun for their own protection...or hunting, if that's their thing.

I'd be too concerned of either an accident or someone breaking in while I wasn't home and stealing my gun and using it to hurt someone else or worse....and I have the type of personality that I really Don't need a gun.....'sides, I've got Muldoone should someone decide to surprise me in the middle of the night....and I don't necessarily want to kill someone; but giving them a good beating for breaking into my house would be both satisfactory and a possible future deterent....might even "adjust their attitude about burgluring a little.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Ta Khent
Esoteric Enigma

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20 Ta Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,694,571,365.79
Total Points: 32,694,705,616.99

Nowadays, burglars are prepared to take it to the next level in case someone's home or someone shows up. It's better to have a gun or something that's gonna put the assailant down for good. At least you have a fighting chance.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:05 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Yeh, or pepper spray, or air tazer lol. Yeh El, I make many, many threads.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:09 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Rep Power: 21495 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,618.47
Total Points: 242,945.60
Your first E-Gift - ??? gift thread - MANGLER 

when i lived alone, i was too afarid that if i had a gun, someone culd over power me and use it against me.
so i got a LOUD blow horn thing that they use on boats. one toot of that thing and you'd go deaf! lol! i figured i would blow that sucker until someone came to see wtf was going on.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:13 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

thats a good idea. I made a ninja death star earlier.. It didnt work.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List