Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-11-2019, 08:05 AM #1
Errol Spence Nuthugger

Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,701.40
Total Points: 211,423.96
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword my apologies )) have a sip - Ogecca MaMa 
Default My dog is going to be out down today.

At 9am. For a while I thought I steeled myself for this outcome but getting the call this morning really killed me. She was a 9 year old Jindo that we got as a baby for breeding purposes but never got around to that. It's better for her to go she has to be in a lot of pain.

She was put down at 8:58 everybody thank you for your condolences I really appreciate them.

Last edited by Vegemil; 09-11-2019 at 10:09 AM.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:09 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8379 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 229,715.60
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Sorry to hear that. At least you know you gave her a good life in a loving home. She likely had a better life than most dogs in the world.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:09 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5405 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 344,999.02
Total Points: 397,117.42
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Sorry to hear that. Dogs are the best companions and true members of a family.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:15 AM #4
Errol Spence Nuthugger

Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword my apologies )) have a sip - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Sorry to hear that. At least you know you gave her a good life in a loving home. She likely had a better life than most dogs in the world.
Yeah I always think we did better than wild so I hope she's glad with the life she had.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:18 AM #5
Errol Spence Nuthugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Sorry to hear that. Dogs are the best companions and true members of a family.
Yeah it's childish but I really needed to tell somebody and why not a group of online people I've interacted with over the years.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:34 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
SolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond reputeSolitaryCitizen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,168.07

Sorry to hear that mate but like you say it's better that's she's not in pain or suffering.
SolitaryCitizen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:53 AM #7
Interim Champion

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
SuperSuperLeeds is a name known to allSuperSuperLeeds is a name known to allSuperSuperLeeds is a name known to allSuperSuperLeeds is a name known to allSuperSuperLeeds is a name known to allSuperSuperLeeds is a name known to all
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 14,516.42

Been there, very upsetting. You'll live. Think , vent, get it off your chest then time will heal and give it a year you'll have forgotten how much that dog meant to you. Life. Thoughts and best wishes
SuperSuperLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:04 AM #8
Errol Spence Nuthugger

She went peacefully and I'm happy she isn't in pain anymore.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:23 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Split Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,829.71
Total Points: 33,944.86
Suck my c0ck - denium lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Kill yourself f4gg0t - denium 

i hope u was with her when she went
Split Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:27 AM #10
Errol Spence Nuthugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Decision View Post
i hope u was with her when she went
First thing I heard when the vet came in was, "Get the invoice". Made me laugh.

Share This With Friends