Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-11-2019, 08:03 PM #1
westernchamp

Quoted: 2746 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 104,547.93
Default Nacho beristain I hope pacquiao beats thurman!

"i admire pacquiao so much because he never cries and always fight like a man in the ring"..

cant say the same about some of them!..

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-11-2019, 08:37 PM #2
lats of peace

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,793.89
Total Points: 23,525.79
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

He never cries?
He literally has an excuse for EVERY one of his losses.
He even has an excuse for fights he has won...
CHOWWOKKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:44 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,416.53

One best trainers ever
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:07 PM #4
westernchamp

Quoted: 2746 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 104,547.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
He never cries?
try not to hate so much. it's not good for the health.

"First and foremost I would like to thank God for keeping Juan Manuel Marquez and me safe during our fight on Saturday night. I want to congratulate Juan Manuel. I have no excuses. It was a good fight and he deserved the victory. I think boxing fans who watched us were winners, too.

"To all my fans, I would like to thank you for your prayers and assure you that I am fine. I am looking forward to a nice rest and then I will be back to fight. On behalf of Jinkee and our family we would like to wish everyone a joyous Christmas and a happy and healthy new year."
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:38 AM #5
Contender

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
whirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nice
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 11,114.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
try not to hate so much. it's not good for the health.

"First and foremost I would like to thank God for keeping Juan Manuel Marquez and me safe during our fight on Saturday night. I want to congratulate Juan Manuel. I have no excuses. It was a good fight and he deserved the victory. I think boxing fans who watched us were winners, too.

"To all my fans, I would like to thank you for your prayers and assure you that I am fine. I am looking forward to a nice rest and then I will be back to fight. On behalf of Jinkee and our family we would like to wish everyone a joyous Christmas and a happy and healthy new year."
Some of them just live a miserable and hate filled life. They celebrate the Fraudulent ones and openly hate the ones they should admire. How can you even hate a Manny Pacquaio? The guy genuinely cares about making a good impression on all fans in and out of the ring. In the era where even the so called best welterweights are avoiding each other, Manny out of his prime is fighting a young lion, there's everything to admire and little to hate there.
whirlout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:51 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,178.32

I hope so too Nacho.
Crying Brandon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:53 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,671.25
Total Points: 27,236.55
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
He never cries?
Look a hater....
strykr619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:41 PM #8
Power to the People

Quoted: 5239 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 75,162.25
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
He never cries?
I never seen him whine, making an excuse is not crying, crying is someone who cant let it go like a Paulie Malignaggi or JMM who kept crying robbery stalking Pacman for years.

Just saying oh I had this ailment is not crying

something is wrong with your brain dude, you are a troll.

hectari is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, beristain, hope, nacho, pacquiao, thurman!

User Tag List