Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2019, 02:53 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
HitmanTommy is a jewel in the roughHitmanTommy is a jewel in the roughHitmanTommy is a jewel in the roughHitmanTommy is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,094.15
Unhappy So my wife doesn't want my son watching boxing/combat anymore

She says boxing/ufc etc is setting a bad example for our son who is still a kid, even though he loves watching boxing just as much as I do. These past few months, he's been getting into fights at school and even got suspended once.

He's told us that he was defending himself. He said this last fight was because a bigger kid was picking on him and so in order to get him to stop, he punched him in the face without notice and the kid ended up with a bloody nose. Well he got into a fight again last week and now my wife no longer wants him to watch combat sports saying it's setting a bad example for him as according to her, violence doesn't solve anything.

He wanted to watch the Hurd vs Williams fight and sat in the living room with me, but when my wife saw what was on, she got mad and told him to go to his room or watch something else. I told her to calm down it's ok and then she started yelling at me saying I'm not helping the situation.

Any father been in this situation?
HitmanTommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2019, 02:54 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3171 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 67,441.71
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Dude you are such a *****. Take your *****ing elsewhere.
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:56 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2308 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 139,510.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
She says boxing/ufc etc is setting a bad example for our son who is still a kid, even though he loves watching boxing just as much as I do. These past few months, he's been getting into fights at school and even got suspended once.

He's told us that he was defending himself. He said this last fight was because a bigger kid was picking on him and so in order to get him to stop, he punched him in the face without notice and the kid ended up with a bloody nose. Well he got into a fight again last week and now my wife no longer wants him to watch combat sports saying it's setting a bad example for him as according to her, violence doesn't solve anything.

He wanted to watch the Hurd vs Williams fight and sat in the living room with me, but when my wife saw what was on, she got mad and told him to go to his room or watch something else. I told her to calm down it's ok and then she started yelling at me saying I'm not helping the situation.

Any father been in this situation?
The problem is that your wife didnít like reading what PBC fanboys from this site type.

Just give her a subscription to DAZN and all should be great
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:59 PM #4
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3381 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 45,172.87
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

XDD Bro put here in her place and slap the sht out of her for real. My wife used to do this until one day I lost it, cornered her with my teeth grinding her forehead and I held her there with force as I whispered "you hooar, you know you couldnt vote at one point right u bish? dont make me go maidana on your ass" and I hit her with a right hook to the temple. She stormed of crying and she hasnt complained since
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:04 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 976 Post(s)
bballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 21,203.33

There's a lot of little kids on this site based off of the responses in this thread so far.
bballchump11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:05 PM #6
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 7489 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 69,813.20
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

time to pull the plug

divorce time
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:17 PM #7
Contender

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
boogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 9,995.07

No offense brother but grow a pair and be a man.

Men have to live in this world and defend themselves. If your wife can’t understand that, get as raw as possible.

Explain to her how the average man views all women as conquests and all
Men as enemies. This is the real world and as a father and man you have to prepare your son to live in that dog eat dog world.

Grow a pair brother!!!
boogbx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:26 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
Dip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.50
Total Points: 15,893.14

Well you either need to to shut her up somehow or you should just turn that wife into an ex-wife.

What's next? you buying him barbie dolls to play with? what kind of wuss is she trying to raise here?
Dip_Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:27 PM #9
Contender

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
HitmanTommy is a jewel in the roughHitmanTommy is a jewel in the roughHitmanTommy is a jewel in the roughHitmanTommy is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 43,094.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogbx View Post
No offense brother but grow a pair and be a man.

Men have to live in this world and defend themselves. If your wife can’t understand that, get as raw as possible.

Explain to her how the average man views all women as conquests and all
Men as enemies. This is the real world and as a father and man you have to prepare your son to live in that dog eat dog world.

Grow a pair brother!!!
I have tried telling her that this is the real world and you have to stand up for yourself.

She understands that a person has to stand up for themself, but what she doesn't understand is that sometimes you need violence in order to do it. She keeps saying that when she was a kid, she never had to hit anyone. She was always able to talk and address the situation.

She only believes in talking and "working it out". She keeps telling him to try talking to the kids that are picking on him and if they don't stop "go tell the teacher or principle what they are doing and they will handle it".

I was proud when he punched that kid in the face and gave him a bloody nose, but my wife was extremely upset, because like I said, she doesn't think violence is the answer to anything and was also mad at the fact that he didn't try talking to him. He said he just hit the kid because he was picking on him.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-15-2019 at 03:31 PM.
HitmanTommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:30 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2142 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 15,318.67
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Get a DAZN subscription. She'll soon want to watch boxing when she see's Canelo's snake at a weigh in or see's AJ looking like an adonis packing a massive beef whistle.

You already sound like a cuck, so this tactic shouldn't be a problem for you.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anymore, boxing/combat, doesn't, watching, wife

User Tag List