Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-05-2019, 04:08 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
buddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 12,832.03
Default Canelo groupies

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of Canelo's. I think he's a poor mans Mayweather and boxing deserves a better superstar. But last night I had the honor of sitting next to two Canadians at the fight that spent most of their time debating who wanted to **** Canelo more. After listening to their less than articulated debate, I'd say that the dude wanted to choke on Canelo's burrito more than the chick.

Canelo is only a star because women want to **** him. And now we're at the point where dudes want to **** him too. It's a sad day for boxing.
buddyguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:11 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
mcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,010.24
Total Points: 80,043.04
team Imbecile - Ogecca MaMa 

Canelo doesn't even fight like mayweather
mcdonalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:33 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3395 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 113,027.15
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyguns View Post
It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of Canelo's. I think he's a poor mans Mayweather and boxing deserves a better superstar. But last night I had the honor of sitting next to two Canadians at the fight that spent most of their time debating who wanted to **** Canelo more. After listening to their less than articulated debate, I'd say that the dude wanted to choke on Canelo's burrito more than the chick.

Canelo is only a star because women want to **** him. And now we're at the point where dudes want to **** him too. It's a sad day for boxing.
His fans are shocking, similar to Floyd or Pac fans who are overly obsessed. You’re always gonna get that with superstars tbh.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:17 PM #4
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5861 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 351,498.07

Quote:

you could've just said that DAZN is 19.99 a month (Cancel Any time) or $99.99 for the whole year for more than 1000 fights!
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:32 AM #5
Interim Champion

buddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud ofbuddyguns has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
you could've just said that DAZN is 19.99 a month (Cancel Any time) or $99.99 for the whole year for more than 1000 fights!
That would have worked out better than my reply to them. All I did was tell them that I think he had her beat in their lust for Canelo's dick.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:34 AM #6
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5851 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 282,225.64
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:

You should have changed seats.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:37 AM #7
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13969 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,084,599.12
Total Points: 1,150,915.76
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Casuals love winners. Let them have their moment.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:45 AM #8
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Casuals love winners. Let them have their moment.
So true! There's a reason why I always think that you deserve POTY.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:49 AM #9
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5851 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 282,225.64
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Yep, every single Nelo fan is a newbie and/or wants to sleep with him.

So says a fight fan who didn't get his way
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:50 AM #10
Up and Comer

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
PolitikDitto is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,239.02
Total Points: 7,862.52

You're really no better than the dick suckers. You're just at the opposite extreme. You have just as much integrity as those dick suckers do. Which is none.
PolitikDitto is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, dick, riders