Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-21-2019, 07:36 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 14,883.31
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. No Message - -jose- 
Default How did Khan look?

I rewatched snippets of his fights vs Alexander, Judah, Collazo and he was far quicker and had much better endurance. His last couple of fights, it looks like his legs aren't what they were. He seems to be off balance a lot and can't get in and out as fast. His style is basically feint, get in, land a flurry, get out, feint, jab here and there and then flurry and get out. He looked good in spots vs Crawford and I think he landed some good shots but his legs were all over the place.

I think Crawford is definitely better than any version of Khan, just has too much versatility but I would have loved to see a 2014 Khan vs present Crawford. Would have been a brilliant one.

A past his prime Brook would still beat Khan. Just all wrong for him. Too big and strong. He may not have the feet/speed/reflexes that he once had (Brook) but he is still is a terrible match-up for Khan. Brook would STILL take that fight but I think Khan will continue to duck that match.
hayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-21-2019, 08:10 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 103,945.91
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

He is over the hill, and he doesn't look like he makes 47 well any more. He looked horrible, skinny and frail in the ring. We've seen fighters in the past who put muscle on and have a fight or two at a higher weight and then try to move back down...it doesn't go well.

Either way he should retire. His best quality at elite level has always been his speed of foot and hand, it was hard to track for anyone. It's not anymore and he's not nearly good enough in other areas to compensate.
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:14 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17203 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 118,002.40
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

he looked like dog****. you have to give crawford some credit for that but then again khan was having serious problems with samuel vargas the fight before.
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:14 AM #4
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13113 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 1,046,995.99
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

He never got a chance to show what he had really because after he was dropped in the first, he was mentally fuked and his legs never looked solid again throughout the rest of the fight.

Based on the first 2 minutes, he looked about the same as he has in the last 4 years. It's not like he suddenly aged or that the Khan from 2015 would have done anything differently.

Hunter actually did a lot to get Khan to pull himself together and not get finished in the next few rounds. But, Khan just didn't have the talent or the will to make it far.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:31 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 30,302.64
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
I rewatched snippets of his fights vs Alexander, Judah, Collazo and he was far quicker and had much better endurance. His last couple of fights, it looks like his legs aren't what they were. He seems to be off balance a lot and can't get in and out as fast. His style is basically feint, get in, land a flurry, get out, feint, jab here and there and then flurry and get out. He looked good in spots vs Crawford and I think he landed some good shots but his legs were all over the place.

I think Crawford is definitely better than any version of Khan, just has too much versatility but I would have loved to see a 2014 Khan vs present Crawford. Would have been a brilliant one.

A past his prime Brook would still beat Khan. Just all wrong for him. Too big and strong. He may not have the feet/speed/reflexes that he once had (Brook) but he is still is a terrible match-up for Khan. Brook would STILL take that fight but I think Khan will continue to duck that match.

Khan never truly evolved his style. He’s the same since his roach days, only age caught up with him bit by bit. His arrogance didn’t help either, if only he had fully accepted that his chin is his major flaw he would’ve adopted to it a long time ago. He would’ve learned to tie up and fight more diciplinely behind the jab. It would’ve turned him into a boring but more efficient fighter.

2014 version would still lose the same way, he was already KOed by prescott and garcia at that time. All lesser fighters compare to crawford. But yup maybe much better fight.

He’s just too delusional it’s very easy to hate him.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:36 AM #6
Up and Comer

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
BadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond reputeBadMedicin3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 9,181.86

he looked like **** but at least he tried, unlike some
BadMedicin3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:51 AM #7
Interim Champion

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Socialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud ofSocialtwinkie has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 20,451.66

I think the first KD was less about getting hit with a good shot and more the fear of getting hit with a good shot. That's why before the punch that knocked him down his legs got all twisted from lunging in.

The shot that knocked him down just tapped him. If he would have stood up the next should would have probably floored him.

Imo. I've seen a couple Khan fights and he looked like complete **** in this fight. He was super impatient and only came forward in a straight line. It looked like he was trying to beat Crawford to the punch but he didnt look near as fast as he used to.

Some people speculated that Khan would outspeed Crawford but I didnt see this. Crawford imo didnt look too great either but he did enough. I can't really say he was "breaking him down" because the match ended prematurely imo but Crawford is still untested
Socialtwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:51 AM #8
Zombie Taylor

Quoted: 1836 Post(s)
dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,801.55
Total Points: 30,014.26
you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth 
ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland 
Ran out of greenies - Beercules Hope you like cold beer bro! :-) - Tyler_Durden thanks for the help - KO MX lol - -jose- Merry Xmas m8,i hope it's a good one but more importantly a safe one Dan - HughJass 
Merry Christmas, fellow Rigotard. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy New Year Dan m8 - HughJass :) - Salim_Shady Cheers! - Tyler_Durden :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Considerably slower hand and foot. His balance was terrible.
Everytime he put a combination together he left his feet behind.
Fell short or overreached he never found his range credit to Crawford there. Khan made no adjustments at all, Crawford looked bored almost that's all he had to offer. I don't think he got out of second gear.

Khan should either retire or cash out and take his whooping from Brook.

His speeds not the same but he was more effective under Roach when he'd put combinations together he's looked awful under Virgil with this more measured approach.

To me he looked like when a really old fighter attempts a comeback after being out for years. Rusty. Legs gone, timing off.
dan_cov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:05 AM #9
We need one organization!

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
moochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 13,523.09

Khan looked like Khan looks, he's been finished for years and credit to him for earning some cash and putting in some decent battles.

What surprised me more though was Crawford got hit a fair bit from many different types of punches. In this current era of promoters hyping their fighters whilst protecting them and cherry picking opponents, I just don't know how to rate these so called stars. They do look tremendously talented, but against selective opponents.

So after tonight I'm even more curious to see how TC (and teofimo lopez as well) would fare against another legitimate top 5 WW.
moochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:48 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,658.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 

The thing with Khan is if you take away his speed, what's left?

He has a low ring IQ, unintelligent footwork, average power, bad chin, leaky defence, no inside game.

His speed carried him through to a certain level but now even that has gone and you're left with a very flawed & average fighter.

Crawford did what he had to. Apart from being stopped in 50 seconds v Prescott, this is also the first time Khan has had no success in a fight, which down to him now being slower and Crawford being too good. It's not something he was used to and looked for a way out.
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
khan, look?

User Tag List