Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-15-2019, 05:45 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 27,880.17
Default Babying Tank On Pablum

Mayweather is going to baby and cherrypick with this guy just like he did with his own career, bragging all the way about nothing important.

Lomachenko picked Mayweather's sub par career apart brilliantly and accurately. He hid himself from important, dangerous contenders.

They will keep their phony boy away from Lomachenko, and sappy boxing fans will not only put up with it but support it.

Lomachenko is probably going to have a lousy career because no one will be forced to fight him the way boxing is organized today. One of the most talented fighters ever is going to slip right by us because he is too talented. Arum and Mayweather will be avoiding him with everything they have.

Arum already ruined Mikey Garcia's career, but Jabba the Hut wants more. He is after Loma's career now. Maybe he can ruin that one before he retires to an urn giving everyone relief.
The Old LefHook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-15-2019, 08:22 PM #2
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 11466 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,117.55
Total Points: 95,147.22
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Why doesn't Lomachenko fight Teofimo Lopez, who is itching for that fight before he can no longer make 135 lbs and has to move up in weight?

Why did Arum keep Nicholas Walters on the shelf for a year before feeding him to Lomachenko? Instead of keeping him active so he could be as sharp as possible heading into that fight?

Why did Lomachenko fight Pedraza instead of Mikey Garcia?

His resume is not above being nit picked either.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:35 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 848 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 15,327.67
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old LefHook View Post
Mayweather is going to baby and cherrypick with this guy just like he did with his own career, bragging all the way about nothing important.

Lomachenko picked Mayweather's sub par career apart brilliantly and accurately. He hid himself from important, dangerous contenders.

They will keep their phony boy away from Lomachenko, and sappy boxing fans will not only put up with it but support it.

Lomachenko is probably going to have a lousy career because no one will be forced to fight him the way boxing is organized today. One of the most talented fighters ever is going to slip right by us because he is too talented. Arum and Mayweather will be avoiding him with everything they have.

Arum already ruined Mikey Garcia's career, but Jabba the Hut wants more. He is after Loma's career now. Maybe he can ruin that one before he retires to an urn giving everyone relief.
That's the sucker punch I never expected, how fans actually think it's cool for their guy to NOT take a fight. It proves he's the "A side."

People can argue whether Floyd ducked fighters, but Floyd's legacy in creating the Money-Is How-I-Keep-Score camp is unmistakable.
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:38 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 27,880.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Why doesn't Lomachenko fight Teofimo Lopez, who is itching for that fight before he can no longer make 135 lbs and has to move up in weight?
Why did Arum keep Nicholas Walters on the shelf for a year before feeding him to Lomachenko? Instead of keeping him active so he could be as sharp as possible heading into that fight?

What I am saying is that Loma is going to have great difficulty building a great career off the fighters willing to face him. The promoters of other top fighters want nothing to do with him.

You want to mention someone without a trace of a name like Teofimo Lopez. Who the hell is that, most fans would like to know?

Mayweather is up to his same old sleight of hand. No surprise. And no surprise that halfwits keep falling for it. Loma is almost old already. All Mayweather has to do is keep his boy away until Loma is obviously shot, and then offer the fight. That is exactly what he will do. And if Loma retires instead, as he should, lil' Floyd can goad him and call him a coward, etc., etc.

I know I will never give any of these phonys another dollar for a phony fight beyond its expiration date a la Floyd/Pac. It was not worth seeing and not worth buying. You show them they can get away with it, they will keep it up.

I know most idiots on here will continue to make dirty promoters millionaires, but not me. I am done with them. They can either put on a good fight in a timely manner, or do without my admission fee.

And I sure as hell am not paying PPV dollars to watch a hack like Kahn fight Crawford. Just like the heavyweight division, there is really only one fight for superiority among the welterweights--
Spence/Crawford. What halfwit cares about any other sub par bout the promoters dream up in the division? We know who the best fighters are.

Bouts that only a few years ago would have been barely good enough for regular TV are now considered PPV events.

Get wise, you halfwits.

Last edited by The Old LefHook; 04-15-2019 at 09:40 PM.
The Old LefHook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:39 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
Fabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 30,022.75
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- 

Quote:

His resume is above being nitpicked. Only haters can nitpick the greatest resume in history with the amount of fights he’s had. There’s literally nothing to cry about but you guys will find something to moan about like him not fighting a novice in teo Lopez. The same teo Lopez you guys will call unproven and overrated if loma was to embarrass him.
Fabes88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:54 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,454.18

Quote:

- -Tain't nitpicking to note Walters didn't want the fight, and when Loma offered him half his purse to turn the trick, Walters turned it down.

I don't make this stuff up boys. I'd guess early on Loma established himself as the monster in training camps, and so here we are.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:01 PM #7
No More UK Stoppages

ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old LefHook View Post
What I am saying is that Loma is going to have great difficulty building a great career off the fighters willing to face him. The promoters of other top fighters want nothing to do with him.

You want to mention someone without a trace of a name like Teofimo Lopez. Who the hell is that, most fans would like to know?

Mayweather is up to his same old sleight of hand. No surprise. And no surprise that halfwits keep falling for it. Loma is almost old already. All Mayweather has to do is keep his boy away until Loma is obviously shot, and then offer the fight. That is exactly what he will do. And if Loma retires instead, as he should, lil' Floyd can goad him and call him a coward, etc., etc.

I know I will never give any of these phonys another dollar for a phony fight beyond its expiration date a la Floyd/Pac. It was not worth seeing and not worth buying. You show them they can get away with it, they will keep it up.

I know most idiots on here will continue to make dirty promoters millionaires, but not me. I am done with them. They can either put on a good fight in a timely manner, or do without my admission fee.

And I sure as hell am not paying PPV dollars to watch a hack like Kahn fight Crawford. Just like the heavyweight division, there is really only one fight for superiority among the welterweights--
Spence/Crawford. What halfwit cares about any other sub par bout the promoters dream up in the division? We know who the best fighters are.

Bouts that only a few years ago would have been barely good enough for regular TV are now considered PPV events.

Get wise, you halfwits.
On one hand you say that other fighters and promoters are not willing to face Lomachenko.

Then when I mention a fighter that is dying to get a shot at Lomachenko AND that has the same damn promoter as him you come up with the "who is that?" excuse.

He's better and more of a threat than Crolla. Let's just leave it at that.

When the pickings are slim you shouldn't start getting choosy.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:08 PM #8
No More UK Stoppages

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Tain't nitpicking to note Walters didn't want the fight, and when Loma offered him half his purse to turn the trick, Walters turned it down.

I don't make this stuff up boys. I'd guess early on Loma established himself as the monster in training camps, and so here we are.
Walters asked for a better purse. He didn't get it, instead Arum punished him by keeping him inactive for a year prior to fighting Lomachenko. And gave him a lower purse.

That's just a fact.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:44 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,454.18

Quote:
Walters asked for a better purse. He didn't get it, instead Arum punished him by keeping him inactive for a year prior to fighting Lomachenko. And gave him a lower purse.

That's just a fact.
- -Heh, heh, Walters turned down other purses to fight other fighters and now seems to have shot his own self in the foot since he don't fight anyone after he finally manned up to Loma and got emasculated.

Rigormortis was the same way, so arum released him, but he still didn't want to fight anyone and got so desperate that he had to crawl back to Arum for Loma to emasculate him.

I don't make this stuff up son.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:54 PM #10
No More UK Stoppages

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Heh, heh, Walters turned down other purses to fight other fighters and now seems to have shot his own self in the foot since he don't fight anyone after he finally manned up to Loma and got emasculated.

Rigormortis was the same way, so arum released him, but he still didn't want to fight anyone and got so desperate that he had to crawl back to Arum for Loma to emasculate him.

I don't make this stuff up son.
Yeah, Walters hasn't gone on to do much of anything since the Lomachenko loss. As opposed to, say, Canelo after Floyd beat him.

Rigondeaux was old and moving up two weight divisions. It's an ok win but it can certainly be nit picked.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-15-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
babying, pablum, tank

User Tag List