No announcement yet.

I Think Rampage is Roiding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think Rampage is Roiding

He threw Igor around like a rag doll. Granted, Igor was outta shape from eating all those piroshkis, but still.

Igor never cuts weight, Rampage probably does. He didn't cut weight for this fight.

Comment

rampage was heavier than igor !! 2 KG's!! dammit! i can throw guys 2 KG lighter than me around!

and i think igor was in great shape!!! i just think he cut too much weight!!thats what i think.. i could be very wrong though! lol

Comment

Who doesn't??

Comment

yeah!!lol

i think all fighters has their own secrets!!

=)

Comment

I think Rampage is just slam master.

Comment

I think Rampage is just a very good fighter. He is slowly getting into his prime. He tapping into his highest potential. He will be a world champion some day. It is only a matter of time.

Comment

so what 95% of professional athletes roid and wont tell, using roids doesnt mean you are going to be wanderlei silva.

it requires years of training and if you expose your body at such level of damage its no secret that gh, gives a faster recovery as Deca that is used by a lot of patient after a surgery.

Comment

Man Igor was in great shape
                  Just because you arent shredded doesnt mean that you arent in shape
                  The first slam that he got on Igor was all about momentum
                  Give Rampage credit because his slams are timed perfectly

Comment

I totally agree with you, its really difficult to slam anyone like rampage does he has my total respect; I like how he fights anything else is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X