Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-11-2019, 08:48 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 11,255.86
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 
Default 24 hours for Wilder and Fury to agree

The WBC gave these two clowns a week to come up with an agreement and that ends in 24 hours. There hasn't been a word about it since and I am guessing that they haven't come to terms yet. How much do you want to bet that the WBC gives them more time? Also, they are scared to death that if it goes to a purse bid, Hearn and DAZN will buy it hahahaha. But I am sure that Wilder's fans will spin this somehow...
Tyistall is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-11-2019, 09:11 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1546 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,379.69
No Message - Snoop Frog 

its negotiations. some time they get complicated. who's to say it's wilders fault and his fans have to spin it. who's to say it's anyone's fault. Lol at how bad some of you guys hate wilder.
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:21 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5433 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 23,773.41
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Fury needs to fake an injury again and walk away from another rematch . Going to Barclays or any N.Y venue with Wilder should be a deal breaker. Just say...

Let Wilder fight Breazeale , he's a mega PPV star now , A side !
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:35 AM #4
Boxing

Quoted: 19238 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,651.98
Total Points: 95,294.06
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

I've said all along the rematch won't happen. While stupid Wilder fans talked like it was a done deal.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:36 AM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,255.86
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Fight fans hate Wilder because he's a bum beating, protected, loudmouth clown who is doing everything in his power to stay away from AJ and unification. 10 years and he is only just now stepping up his opposition? He makes 7 million to fight Fury for no belts but turns down 20 million to fight AJ and all the belts? Klitschko, Povetkin, Pulev, Haye, Wilder has an excuse as to why he couldn't fight each guy. And his idiot fans have ate it up. It's pathetic. And the WBC keeps giving him passes. Name another champion that has had a belt for 4 years and only had one mandatory? I'll wait. Oh wait, Stevenson...
Tyistall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:47 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10038 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,229.26
Total Points: 49,369.70
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyistall View Post
The WBC gave these two clowns a week to come up with an agreement and that ends in 24 hours. There hasn't been a word about it since and I am guessing that they haven't come to terms yet. How much do you want to bet that the WBC gives them more time? Also, they are scared to death that if it goes to a purse bid, Hearn and DAZN will buy it hahahaha. But I am sure that Wilder's fans will spin this somehow...
Last I heard from Hearn, he's still saying he would bid for it, but is not as confident of winning since DAZN have just thrown about $40million at AJ vs Miller.

If AJ had fought Whyte in the UK instead of Miller in the US, Sky would have been paying for it, not DAZN.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:49 AM #7
Contender

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to all
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,701.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyistall View Post
They already gave them more time
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:51 AM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
SeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 14,985.09
gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll rational comments - afgbjfgmih sensible comments - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn's cock - __________ 
eddie owns you too just like gay j - __________ stupid - __________ since you fancy eddie the snake - __________ dumb poster - __________ AJ's a bitch he ducked ROFL quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 
quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 

It is a bit misleading when Wilder and Warren are spouting on time and time again that the fight is pretty much done!

Maybe Fury has listened to Hearn and doesn't want any rematch clause in there this time?
Maybe it isn't as close as expected and Robbie is right, the rematch isn't on. They are just waiting for Joshua to announce the Miller fight so that they can both move on to other opponents...who knows!

Personally, I want the fight because I believe Fury won the first time and he deserves another crack.
SeGoodland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:53 AM #9
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4546 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,832.57
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

They can give up to a month, its up to the organisations discretion. But am sure at some point they would say enough is enough. Am sure its the money thats the issue. Hopefully they can interview Finkel or warren and ask them those questions, the same way IFL and others ask Hearn those questions, and i hope we actually get answers not edited versions of interviews where nothing is answered.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:55 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
davef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 12,094.42

I might be alone on this but I don't care if they don't rematch right away they both walked away without their reputations in tatters wilder can actually punch hard even against top level and fury is still the best boxer in the HW division and both are young enough it can be made in year or two

both of them should keep pressuring Joshua back him in to a corner cos after Miller they are his only options
davef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, fight, fury, postpone, terms, wilder

User Tag List