Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-06-2018, 02:44 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1003 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 13,159.97
Default EJ Bradford Was Shot In The Back 3 Times In Alabama Mall Shooting According To Privat

EJ Bradford Was Shot In The Back According To Private Autopsy

The story of Emantic “E.J.” Bradford Jr. is as sad and infuriating as any we’ve ever heard. For those who aren’t aware, we reported previously that Bradford was killed by Hoover police in Birmingham, Alabama on Thanksgiving Day after a fight broke out in the Riverchase Mall. The ever-changing story the police gave to justify the killing went from vague to downright suspect

Well, now, according to NOLA, we see why the cops haven’t been forthright with their assessment of how and why EJ was shot dead. Family lawyer Ben Crump had EJ’s body examined by chief forensic pathologist for the Washington D.C. area Dr. Roger Mitchell. Dr. Mitchell confirmed that EJ was shot 3 times, once in the head, once in the neck, and once in the back, all the bullets entered through his back, which means he was running AWAY from the police who wanted to kill him.

Interesting story, new thoughts?
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:54 PM #2
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 4101 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,339.83
Total Points: 43,999.37
TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- 
No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- 
Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen 
Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

I've said this before on here - police have to do a better job at training their officers. We live in a heightened state of racial tensions and perception is reality for a lot of folks. There is this notion that blacks are targeted more because of their race - this may or may not be true - however, law enforcement should be studying ways to deescalate conflict and find ways to have better outcomes.
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:06 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6079 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,459.07
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

If they believed he was the actual shooter, then they are authorized to use deadly force in stopping him, even if he is running away. Same as if someone is using their vehicle as a weapon, even if they drive away after mowing innocent bystanders down, they are now in possession and control of a deadly weapon and can be taken down by any force necessary.

The family is claiming that he was never armed to begin with. If that is true, then the officer who shot him should be arrested and brought up on charges.

It is a very unfortunate situation that this guy had his life taken from him. Whether or not it could have been avoided is another question that remains to be answered. Active shooting incidents are adrenalin-charged scenarios that don't allow officers the luxury of time to react. I'm sure in the next coming days/weeks we'll discover more about the incident and there will be a determination made.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:37 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5689 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,311.90
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I have a solution. Make more than half of the police black men.
j.razor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:18 PM #5
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15728 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,801.27
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
I've said this before on here - police have to do a better job at training their officers. We live in a heightened state of racial tensions and perception is reality for a lot of folks. There is this notion that blacks are targeted more because of their race - this may or may not be true - however, law enforcement should be studying ways to deescalate conflict and find ways to have better outcomes.
You make good points but he was shot in the back 3 times BG. Officers shouldn't need training on how not to shoot a fleeing suspect multiple times above the waist.Instead of training we need prosecuting for attempted murder. That will be far more effective in lowering these types of shootings.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:27 PM #6
Banned

Quoted: 15245 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,047.57
Total Points: 52,880.90
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Nah, b**tch.

You have been saying "but Chicago."
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:27 PM #7
Banned

siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You make good points but he was shot in the back 3 times BG. Officers shouldn't need training on how not to shoot a fleeing suspect multiple times above the waist.Instead of training we need prosecuting for attempted murder. That will be far more effective in lowering these types of shootings.
I hope he gets charged with murder like the female cop in Texas.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:35 PM #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
If they believed he was the actual shooter, then they are authorized to use deadly force in stopping him, even if he is running away. Same as if someone is using their vehicle as a weapon, even if they drive away after mowing innocent bystanders down, they are now in possession and control of a deadly weapon and can be taken down by any force necessary.

The family is claiming that he was never armed to begin with. If that is true, then the officer who shot him should be arrested and brought up on charges.

It is a very unfortunate situation that this guy had his life taken from him. Whether or not it could have been avoided is another question that remains to be answered. Active shooting incidents are adrenalin-charged scenarios that don't allow officers the luxury of time to react. I'm sure in the next coming days/weeks we'll discover more about the incident and there will be a determination made.
Red - Thats true so I won't be shocked if the grand jury doesn't charge the cop.

Quote:
Constitutionally, “police officers are allowed to shoot under two circumstances,” David Klinger, a University of Missouri St. Louis professor who studies use of force, previously told Dara Lind for Vox. The first circumstance is “to protect their life or the life of another innocent party” — what departments call the “defense-of-life” standard. The second circumstance is to prevent a suspect from escaping, but only if the officer has probable cause to think the suspect poses a dangerous threat to others.

The logic behind the second circumstance, Klinger said, comes from a Supreme Court decision called Tennessee v. Garner. That case involved a pair of police officers who shot a 15-year-old boy as he fled from a burglary. (He’d stolen $10 and a purse from a house.) The court ruled that cops couldn’t shoot every felon who tried to escape. But, as Klinger said, “they basically say that the job of a cop is to protect people from violence, and if you’ve got a violent person who’s fleeing, you can shoot them to stop their flight.”

The key to both of the legal standards — defense of life and fleeing a violent felony — is that it doesn’t matter whether there is an actual threat when force is used. Instead, what matters is the officer’s “objectively reasonable” belief that there is a threat.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
So the cop's defense team will use the above precedent to get off.

But as expected they will lose the civil case and the family will receive a payout.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:39 PM #9
The ugly American

Quoted: 8060 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,816.93
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I dont know all the facts of this case, but when one side hires a race-baiter attorney like Crump, they lose alot of credibility in my book.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, mall, police, shooting

User Tag List