Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2018, 02:38 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1805 Post(s)
KTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 23,247.32
Default Predicting Anthony Joshua's 2019

So who does he fight in April and then later in the year in September or October?

I'm predicting we get Wilder/Fury rematch, and then the winner will have to face Breazeale later in the year so Joshua won't get either until 2020.

I say in April Joshua gets Whyte, and then fights Pulev or another mandatory in October. Think it is too soon for the Usyk fight.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-06-2018, 03:12 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1276 Post(s)
bluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 10,110.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
So who does he fight in April and then later in the year in September or October?

I'm predicting we get Wilder/Fury rematch, and then the winner will have to face Breazeale later in the year so Joshua won't get either until 2020.

I say in April Joshua gets Whyte, and then fights Pulev or another mandatory in October. Think it is too soon for the Usyk fight.

whyte 2
pulev

usyk
whyte 3

ortiz
takam 2
bluebeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:15 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4640 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,113.48
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

I'm thinking Whyte II in April while Fury beats Wilder again and then they'll have to get a big name in September so expect it to be Usyk. Usyk will beat him but not get the decision. Usyk-Joshua II for 2020 while Fury beats Brezeale and Ortiz.
chrisJS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:15 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

KTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud ofKTFOKING has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeam View Post

whyte 2
pulev

usyk
whyte 3

ortiz
takam 2
Lawd if neither the Wilder or Fury fights take place by 2020. That would be brutal. Really, all three need to face off. Do a little round robin. We saw the first part of it and the rematch is fine, but then we need the winner to face Joshua. And after that we need to get the fight between the two that have not faced off. So if Wilder wins the rematch vs Fury and faces Joshua in 2020, we need to see Fury vs Joshua shortly after.

But by then someone else could emerge like Usyk.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:19 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1825 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these partsRJJ-94-02=GOAT is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 15,043.82
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Whyte 2, then they’ll probably hide behind the IBF Mandatory and fight Pulev. I just wanna see AJ fight Fury, Wilder or Usyk. Anyone else just doesn’t interest me
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:21 PM #6
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15729 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,817.27
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:

I think it will be Whyte 2 and Miller. AJ is going to want to establish some name recognition in the US by beating a US guy on US soil. Miller seems the perfect opponent for an MSG card given he is from New York. That was the fight HBO was moving toward.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:22 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 888 Post(s)
BWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,866.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I think it will be Whyte 2 and Miller. AJ is going to want to establish some name recognition in the US by beating a US guy on US soil. Miller seems the perfect opponent for an MSG card given he is from New York. That was the fight HBO was moving toward.
If he wants to push off the Wilder fight until he fights once on US soil, then I think people could live with that. If he just opts to fight Whyte and Pulev again in the UK, he will get savaged, and rightfully so.
BWC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:24 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I've thought that for Hearn to satisfy DAZN in the states with the deal he has, he may need Joshua to fight in America once a year. And even if it isn't once a year, definitely some fights in America opposed to none right now. Miller fight does make sense, especially in NY. And if Wilder beats Fury in the rematch and Joshua fights in NY around the same time? Wow, that fight will get INSANE hype.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:25 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1306 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,968.35
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Whyte 4 times
eco1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:27 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 888 Post(s)
BWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,866.11

Quote:
I've thought that for Hearn to satisfy DAZN in the states with the deal he has, he may need Joshua to fight in America once a year. And even if it isn't once a year, definitely some fights in America opposed to none right now. Miller fight does make sense, especially in NY. And if Wilder beats Fury in the rematch and Joshua fights in NY around the same time? Wow, that fight will get INSANE hype.
Yeah I doubt DAZN gave him all that money because he landed Danny Jacobs lol. Secretly I'm sure Hearn wants Wilder to build his name..
BWC is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2019, anthony, joshua's, predicting

User Tag List