Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Things to do in USA?

Hi folks.

Next year I'll be in the USA.

Something like Miami (3 1/2 days), Orlando (3 days), NY (7 days), Washington (1 day), I think.

On Miami I haven't planned anything else than going to the beaches, so far. So anything you want to recommend is welcomed.

On Orlando I want to see two parks. I was thinking of Magic Kingdom and some of the Orlando ones (which one? dunno yet).

On NYC yeah I have a lot of things planned. But I'm open to ideas.

Same for Washington. Basically, I'm open to hear from your ideas since most of you live in the USA and can give me good advice. It would be around May.

Thanks in advance!

There's going to be more to do than you will have time for, even Disney is more than you can do in 2 days so just figure out what things you GOTTA see and prioritize that.

NY is interesting. There's an electricity in the air that you just gotta experience and I recommend taking the fairy to Manhatten and walk around downtown, get a slice of pizza from a street vendor, talk to a cop. I have visited NY several times and the most memorable things for me have just been the the everyday experience that is downtown Manhattan. There's nothing else like it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Hi folks.

Something like Miami (3 1/2 days), Orlando (3 days), NY (7 days), Washington (1 day), I think.

On Miami I haven't planned anything else than going to the beaches, so far. So anything you want to recommend is welcomed.

On Orlando I want to see two parks. I was thinking of Magic Kingdom and some of the Orlando ones (which one? dunno yet).

Same for Washington. Basically, I'm open to hear from your ideas since most of you live in the USA and can give me good advice. It would be around May.

Thanks in advance!
      Washington DC or state because Washington state is beautiful
      Last edited by Gentblue; 11-12-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Mass shootings seem like a popular pastime over there.

Comment

One of my dreams is to visit Washington DC, all the monuments, and spend as long as it takes to visit the smithsonian.

Comment

Hi folks.

Thanks in advance!
            Go to a boxing gym in each city.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              One of my dreams is to visit Washington DC, all the monuments, and spend as long as it takes to visit the smithsonian.
              When I moved to the East coast as a youngin', I went to D.C. Then every time a relative or family friend came in to town, we went to D.C. And we went to D.C... and to D.C. I probably went somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 trips to D.C. in 5 years. I don't think I went for probably 10 plus years after that.

I go pretty often now. The Spy Museum is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Mass shootings seem like a popular pastime over there.
                We sure did mass shoot you British ****s during the Revolutionary War. Now you ******* have mass knife crime and are being cucked by Muslims. Go brush those nasty green teef.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  Washington DC or state because Washington state is beautiful

he's not going to do a single day in washington state. that's a 7 hour plane ride from miami.

Comment

Hi folks.

Thanks in advance!
                    Miami I would just go to beaches. Maybe hit up a club if you're into that.

Orlando I highly recommend Universal Studios over Disney parks if you're into adult rides over kid stuff. Disney is vastly overrated imo.

New York City I would recommend nothing at all. Watch your back while in that ****hole. Do not go out at night. Carry little, if any, cash on you. There's some good restaurants there.

D.C. is a ****hole also. If going anywhere go in the daytime. The museums are nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X