Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 07:49 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3408 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 333,502,218,976,407,979,032,576.00
Total Points: 333,502,218,976,524,480,020,480.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Default White privilege, huh?

Quote:
Teen pleads guilty to fatally beating homeless man, gets just 9 months in jail

A teen who fatally beat a homeless man pleaded guilty Thursday as part of a sweetheart deal that will land him in jail for just nine months.

Branlee Gonzalez, 19, smirked his way through the proceeding in Manhattan Supreme Court then turned to his family in the gallery flashing a broad smile and gave them a thumbs up and wink before he was taken into custody.

Gonzalez had to cop to manslaughter and attempted assault but will have a sealed record as a youthful offender for the beatdown of Lucio Bravo, 69, on May 18, 2017.

Justice Guy Mitchell came under fire for initially telling Gonzalez he’d likely get a no-jail deal but changed his mind and offered one and a third to four years the same day The Post began covering the case.

That sentence will amount to Gonzalez serving about nine months for relentlessly pummeling Bravo and Juan Calderon, 39, along Sherman Avenue near Dyckman Street. Calderon suffered minor injuries.

Prosecutor Sarah Marquez had asked the judge for no less than 10 years, arguing that Gonzalez was an alleged “Gorilla Stones” gang member.

The victim’s grieving daughter also urged the judge to impose significant jail in a July 19 letter. “Please, I ask that the defendant pay for what he has done,” she wrote.

“Yes, I believe in second chances but I also believe the defendant must learn that all actions have consequences.”

She continued, “I also hope it is known that my father not only had a family but he was also a son, a father, a grandfather.”

Bravo, she acknowledged, suffered from alcoholism but added, “He was loved by everyone.”

“It is so painful to see that my daughters no longer have a grandfather,” she wrote.

Gonzalez, then 18, flew into a rage after Bravo allegedly catcalled his cousin. After the attack, Bravo slipped into a coma and died five days later at the hospital.

Defense lawyer Luis Diaz, who had argued in court papers that Gonzalez had endured a difficult childhood and deserved leniency, declined to comment after the plea.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 09-14-2018, 08:03 AM #2
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 14555 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,729,224,855,422,901,420,032.00
Total Points: 68,130,138,542,029,204,881,408.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Damn why this lady let her dad live on the street?!?!? She knew he was homeless or nah? If she did & didn't help the dude out she needs some jail time too.

But yea idk the circumstances of this but wtf with getting 9 months for beating a homeless dude to death. Gotta assume there is more to this story for such small a sentence.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:30 AM #3
Contender

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
MalaysiaPac is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,317.15

A rican killing another rican. That's why he didnt get much time. Had that been a white homeless man he killed he would be doing football numbers in prison.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:18 AM #4
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14305 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,687,823,583,994,401,280.00
Total Points: 100,001,687,823,598,187,708,416.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

LMFAO at Vlad thinking this proves there isn't white privilege. Wow, what the f-ck is wrong with you Vlad?
Old 09-14-2018, 09:22 AM #5
Winning

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,591,951,157,517.20
Total Points: 10,593,406,276,404.83

oh please like one case proves anything like someone else said, if the homeless man had been white he'd be growing up in jail dafuq
Old 09-14-2018, 09:33 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Where did I claim it proves anything? You sensitive cunts should take a boat or plane back to motherland, as it seems whitey's land is too oppressive for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
A rican killing another rican. That's why he didnt get much time. Had that been a white homeless man he killed he would be doing football numbers in prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
LMFAO at Vlad thinking this proves there isn't white privilege. Wow, what the f-ck is wrong with you Vlad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
oh please like one case proves anything like someone else said, if the homeless man had been white he'd be growing up in jail dafuq
Old 09-14-2018, 10:09 AM #7
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14305 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,687,823,583,994,401,280.00
Total Points: 100,001,687,823,598,187,708,416.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Where did I claim it proves anything? You sensitive cunts should take a boat or plane back to motherland, as it seems whitey's land is too oppressive for you.
Uggh now you are trying to pretend you posted it for another reason. FYI We are not in Europe. That's whitey's land. America is the Indians land.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:10 AM #8
Banned

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts187 Proof is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,007,922.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
In the title of your thread you inbred pot belly pig. I bet you're f**king that poor dog of yours in your avi right now you sick inbred pot belly pig.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:15 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 187 Proof View Post
In the title of your thread you inbred pot belly pig. I bet you're f**king that poor dog of yours in your avi right now you sick inbred pot belly pig.
Yeah I’m fucking my dog. You’re such a genius your two dads must be proud!
Old 09-14-2018, 11:20 AM #10
Strong champion.

Quoted: 5639 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,484,555,806,630,490,112.00
Total Points: 150,017,584,561,809,350,721,536.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Damn why this lady let her dad live on the street?!?!? She knew he was homeless or nah? If she did & didn't help the dude out she needs some jail time too.

But yea idk the circumstances of this but wtf with getting 9 months for beating a homeless dude to death. Gotta assume there is more to this story for such small a sentence.

once homeless people get to a certain point they often become unsalvageable without serious resources. talking serious medical and psychiatric care is needed. like a hospital while they detox. you need professional help to deal with the alcholism, often serious mental probs, etc. almost all of them [let's say people who have been homeless for years,] are drunks or addicted seriously to drugs. they'll steal or worse to get it.

it would be nice if she could bring him into her home and have him seamlessly transition into not being a hobo, but it's possible that she just couldn't bring him around her family, or give him the help he actually needed.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
huh?, privilege, white

User Tag List